These Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits are made up of a ginger snap base, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer and are topped with whipped cream, crumbs and white chocolate curls!
These parfaits are basically a mini version of one of our most popular pumpkin recipes—Pumpkin Lasagna! The individual serving size makes them perfect for parties, similar to mini pumpkin pies, and no bake pumpkin cheesecakes.
individual Pumpkin parfaits
Today’s recipe was inspired by the Pumpkin Lasagna that I shared last year. It was such a hit, I thought I would do a parfait version. We usually use pumpkin Oreos, but this time we used ginger snaps. They worked perfectly and still gave a similar taste for these Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits.
Making the dessert in a 9×13 is always nice for events with lots of people, but in case you are doing something smaller, these parfaits are perfect. Pair the crushed cookies, pumpkin pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream, and white chocolate curls with some cute glass cups, and you have a delicious treat that looks like a million bucks!
The chocolate curls, crumbs and whipped cream make this dessert look even more amazing!
While this is our favorite way to serve these pudding parfaits (in small glass cups with white chocolate curls on top), here are a few more ideas for serving!
- Use regular Oreos, vanilla Oreos, Biscoff cookies, or even graham crackers for the crust instead of gingersnaps to switch up the flavor.
- Switch out the white chocolate curls for crushed nuts (walnuts or pecans would be great!), or festive sprinkles. Mini chocolate chips would even pair well with a chocolate Oreo crust.
- For more minimal toppings, sprinkle on just a dash of ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Make these pumpkin parfaits into a trifle by doubling the recipe, and layering the crust, cream cheese, and pumpkin two times in a large trifle bowl. Top with whipped cream and whatever toppings you choose!
- Use mason jars or taller glasses for bigger servings.
Seriously – delicious!! These are perfect for parties and are the perfect fall treat to make and enjoy. Best part is that they are so easy to make. 😉
Best way to make chocolate curls: Get beautiful chocolate curls in just 2 easy steps.
- Warm up the chocolate: place it in the microwave at 50% power for a few seconds.
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrape against the long side of the chocolate
Can I make ahead of time? Parfaits are best when eaten fairly soon after making them. However, you can make them a few hours ahead of time, cover each cup with plastic wrap and store them in the fridge. Leftovers can be stored in the same manner and will last for about 2 days.
For more pudding parfait recipes, check out:
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins
- Mini Glazed Pumpkin Donut Muffins
- Magic Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Bubble Bread
Pumpkin Parfait Recipe
- 20 ginger snaps or pumpkin oreos (you can use more if needed)
- 4 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip divided
- 3.4 oz package pumpkin instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- white chocolate bar to make curls with (I use vanilla candy coating)
Begin by crushing your Gingersnaps. For a very fine mixture, place cookies in your food processor.
Scoop a few tablespoons into the bottom of several cups (depends on size of cups you use, but divvy accordingly)
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and scoop over cookie crumbs.
In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
Top with Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings and cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.