I am on a BAKING kick right now, and I can’t stop. I’m having so much fun experimenting in the kitchen.
Recently, I decided to make a Boston Cream Poke Cake. My Oreo Pudding Poke Cake was so popular (and delish) that the hubby suggested doing a Boston Cream Version. Sounded good to me! Not only was this recipe so easy, but man, was it good. Tasted just like a Boston Cream donut (which is mine and my hubby’s FAV!)
If you like Boston Cream donuts, I promise you’ll like this easy recipe.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (and cake ingredients)
- 1 box french vanilla pudding (5.9 oz)
- 1 box chocolate pudding (5.9 oz)
- Make cake as directed in a 9x13 pan.
- Poke holes into cake using the end of a large wooden spoon while cake is semi-warm.
- Make French Vanilla pudding as directed. Wait a minute for it to thicken up a little more and pour over cake.
- Make Chocolate pudding as directed. Pour over cake as well.
- Refrigerate at least for 30 minutes and serve.
This cake is seriously so quick and yummy! I want to know if you give it a try. 😀
For more great chocolate cakes, check out:
For all dessert recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Pictures for this recipe were re-taken by Alicia of The Baker Upstairs.