I am on a BAKING kick right now, and I can’t stop. I’m having so much fun experimenting in the kitchen.
Recently, I decided to make a Boston Cream Poke Cake. My Oreo Pudding Poke Cake was so popular (and delish) that the hubby suggested doing a Boston Cream Version. Sounded good to me! Not only was this recipe so easy, but man, was it good. Tasted just like a Boston Cream donut (which is mine and my hubby’s FAV!)
If you like Boston Cream donuts, I promise you’ll like this easy recipe.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (and cake ingredients)
- 1 box french vanilla pudding (5.9 oz)
- 1 box chocolate pudding (5.9 oz)
- Make cake as directed in a 9x13 pan.
- Poke holes into cake using the end of a large wooden spoon while cake is semi-warm.
- Make French Vanilla pudding as directed. Wait a minute for it to thicken up a little more and pour over cake.
- Make Chocolate pudding as directed. Pour over cake as well.
- Refrigerate at least for 30 minutes and serve.
This cake is seriously so quick and yummy! I want to know if you give it a try. 😀
For more great chocolate cakes, check out:
Pictures for this recipe were re-taken by Alicia of The Baker Upstairs.