Today I want to show you how to make something DELICIOUS and PINK!
These No Bake Berry Oreo Cheesecakes are very yummy and perfect for Valentine’s.
I made mine in a Heart pan my mom gave me, but this can be made as one dessert or even put into regular cupcake pans.
Here is how you can make them too…
- /3 pack (or 2 sleeves) crushed up Berry Oreos (for crust)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (for crust)
- 1 sleeve crushed up Berry Oreos
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- red food coloring
- strawberry whoppers
- Prepare crust by adding melted butter to crushed oreos and adding to the bottom of your pan or cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Stir in cool whip and remaining chopped cookies. Also add food coloring to make it a little more pink. Spread over crust.
- Top with cool whip and a whopper.
- Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours until firm.
TASTY. PINK. And perfect for the Cheesecake Lover in your family.