Today I want to show you how to make something DELICIOUS and PINK!
These No Bake Berry Oreo Cheesecakes are very yummy and perfect for Valentine’s.
I made mine in a Heart pan my mom gave me, but this can be made as one dessert or even put into regular cupcake pans.
Here is how you can make them too…
No Bake Berry Oreo Cheesecake
By January 30, 2012
These are very yummy and perfect for Valentines!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2/3 pack (or 2 sleeves) crushed up Berry Oreos (for crust)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (for crust)
- 1 sleeve crushed up Berry Oreos
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- red food coloring
- strawberry whoppers
- Prepare crust by adding melted butter to crushed oreos and adding to the bottom of your pan or cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Stir in cool whip and remaining chopped cookies. Also add food coloring to make it a little more pink. Spread over crust.
- Top with cool whip and a whopper.
- Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours until firm.
TASTY. PINK. And perfect for the Cheesecake Lover in your family.