Have I mentioned before how often we make treats around our home? I can honestly say we make AT LEAST one treat a week and it’s something my kids love. Yes, of course, they love to try the treats, but they love to help. And I LOVE that they love to help because it’s become a family tradition. Whenever the ingredients come out, one kid will grab a stool and drag it to the island and before I know it the 3 oldest have all gathered around the island to help. I admit that at times it gets annoying and I often wish I could just finish it by myself, but I often have to remind myself that we’re making memories and creating traditions so I’ve simply embraced the craziness in the kitchen. 😉
Recently, we decided to try a new cookie recipe. We saw one that involved white chocolate, pudding and Oreos and knew it would be a hit with the whole family. I’m happy to report that these Oreo Pudding Cookies were indeed a hit with the whole family! To be honest, I’m not sure how they couldn’t be when they involved all those yummy ingredients. We even shared these with some friends and they agreed they were amazing.
If you also like cookies… and Oreos… and white chocolate… AND pudding, then I think you will LOVE these cookies. They are simple AND delicious!
Here’s the recipe:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 - 3.3 oz box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup flour
- 15 Oreo cookies (5 set aside for the topping)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- vanilla candy coating
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and pudding mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in Oreos and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Crush 5 oreos in a plastic bag until there are no large pieces. Set aside.
- Melt 3-4 candy coating cubes in a small pot on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour melted chocolate into a gallon bag and cut the tip. Drizzle over the cookies and sprinkle on the Oreo Crumbs.
- Let set and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Simply Gloria.
I’m telling you, friends – you can’t go wrong with these Oreo Pudding Cookies. So many great flavors all squeezed into these soft and tasty cookies!
For even more favorite cookie recipes, be sure to check out:
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!