Are you looking for a quick and easy Valentines treat?
I was recently at the store and picked up some Peanut Butter M&Ms for the hubby (they’re his FAV!) They were in the Valentines colors, and I didn’t think much of it, but then I realized I had never tried making M&M cookies with PB M&Ms and knew I had to try them out. With them being Valentines colors (red, light pink, dark pink and white) I knew these would be perfect for a Valentines treat, and they were!! I’m sure you could imagine what they tasted like… M&M Cookies and Peanut Butter cookies combined. YUM!!
If you like both these kinds of treats, I know you’ll love these Peanut Butter M&M Cookies!
Here is the recipe for you to enjoy too:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Crushed Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Whole Peanut Butter M&Ms (enough to go on top)
- Cream butter, oil, peanut butter and sugars in mixer.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add crushed M&ms and mix until well combined.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and add 3-5 M&Ms to each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
Another Valentine’s Cookie-type treat you must try is this Red Hots Valentine’s Pizzokie:
Fore more Valentines treats, be sure to check out this great round-up:
For all Valentine’s ideas here on Lil’ Luna go HERE.