Are you looking for a quick and easy Valentines treat?
I was recently at the store and picked up some Peanut Butter M&Ms for the hubby (they’re his FAV!) They were in the Valentines colors, and I didn’t think much of it, but then I realized I had never tried making M&M cookies with PB M&Ms and knew I had to try them out. With them being Valentines colors (red, light pink, dark pink and white) I knew these would be perfect for a Valentines treat, and they were!! I’m sure you could imagine what they tasted like… M&M Cookies and Peanut Butter cookies combined. YUM!!
If you like both these kinds of treats, I know you’ll love these Peanut Butter M&M Cookies!
I use my regular Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe and just added the M&Ms, which is so fun because it can be changed up so easily for different holidays and events as well as changed with the different kinds of M&Ms.
Here is the recipe for you to enjoy too:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup Crushed Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Whole Peanut Butter M&Ms (enough to go on top)
- Cream butter, oil, peanut butter and sugars in mixer.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add crushed M&ms and mix until well combined.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and add 3-5 M&Ms to each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. ENJOY!
Another Valentine’s Cookie-type treat you must try is this Red Hots Valentine’s Pizookie:
And, for a couple more Valentine’s goodies, check these out:
For all Valentine’s ideas here on Lil’ Luna go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!