My family searched for the best Snickerdoodles Recipe for a long time, and we finally found THE ONE. We’ve been using it for as long as I can remember now. What’s great about this recipe is that it’s easy and cookies always turn out SOFT, which for me is pretty much a requirement for a good cookie.
I’m telling you – these are by far the best and softest Snickerdoodles I have to make. If you have a recipe that you love, leave a link to it in the comments below. I’d love to check it out!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 4 dozen cookies)
For more Snickerdoodle Recipes, be sure to check out these other Cinnamon Goodies…
For all dessert ideas go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.