White Chocolate Snickerdoodles are the classic cookie with white chips baked throughout! They take regular snickerdoodles to a whole new level of yum!
White Chocolate + Cinnamon = A Dream
I just love the flavor of it! I’d honestly rather have it over any other kind of chocolate. (Don’t hate me!) That’s why I’m constantly adding it to different recipes, just to give it a shot.
That’s pretty much what we did here—we added white chocolate chips to our favorite Snickerdoodle Recipe, and boy did it turn out good! I think cinnamon and white chocolate were meant to be together (just as much as chocolate peanut butter).
Try it for yourself!
How to Make Them
DOUGH. Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside. Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well, then add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Add chips.
ROLL. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
BAKE. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Picture Perfect: If you really want the white chocolate chips to stand out, then add a few on the top after you have rolled them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. I like to place 4 or 5 chips on top of each dough ball before baking them.
You can store these cookies in their dough form to be baked later, or store them once baked.
Cookie dough: The dough can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days before baking. The dough can also be formed into balls and frozen in airtight containers for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to bake remove the balls, roll them in the sugar mix, place on a baking sheet and allow them to thaw for about 30 minutes before baking.
Baked cookie: Store the baked cookies in a container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. (placing a piece of white bread in the container will help keep them fresh longer) They can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
For more White Chocolate Recipes, be sure to check out:
- White Chocolate Reeses Fudge
- White Chocolate & Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
White Chocolate Snickerdoodles Recipe
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Add chips (use as many as you think are good, but I do about half a bag.)
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.