Snickerdoodle Blondies are delicious bar versions of the famous cookie! Soft and sweet and covered in cinnamon and sugar, they’re hard NOT to love!
Snickerdoodles + Blondies
This bar dessert essentially looks like a blondie and tastes like a snickerdoodle. It has a sweet, cake-like texture to it, and the cinnamon sugar topping gives it that snickerdoodle flavor.
Serve it up with a glass of milk and I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Ready in 30!
PREP. Preheat oven to 350.
BATTER. Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla and salt. Stir in flour and mix well.
TOPPING. Pour mix into a greased 8×8 pan. Combine sugar & cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top.
BAKE. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Double the recipe and use a 9×13 pan
- Line the pan with parchment paper. This will make it easier to lift out and cut into even squares.
- For best results be sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature so they combine with other ingredients more smoothly.
These snickerdoodle blondies can keep for about a week when STORED in an airtight container. So go ahead and whip these up a day or two before you want to serve them if you like.
You can also FREEZE them for up to 3 months. Just allow the blondie to cool before storing. Remove it from the pan and wrap the entire 8×8 square with plastic wrap then again with aluminum foil. Label and store in the freezer. Allow to thaw before cutting and serving.
This recipe is definitely a keeper!! Plus, it’s really easy to make and we all know how much I love yummy, easy recipes.
For more Snickerdoodle recipes, be sure to check out:
- White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- Snickerdoodle Bread
- Snickerdoodle Bars
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Snickerdoodle Puppy Chow
Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Pour mix into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.