You could put milk chocolate chips in these cookies if you really wanted to or if didn’t have a bag of white sitting around, but if you do have white chocolate chips around put those babies in! Ah! I honestly can’t get enough of that strawberry-white chocolate combo!! You can’t either? Well then you better take a look at my favorite White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries! Dip a few of those to go with these Strawberry Pudding Cookies and you and your special someone will be having one sweet Valentines Day!
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 3.4-ounce strawberry jello pudding mix, dry
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and very lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl combine flour, salt, strawberry pudding mix (dry) and baking soda. Whisk to combine. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Gently stir in chocolate chips. Drop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet, spacing each about 2-3 inches apart (they will spread quite a bit). Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool about 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and allowing to finish cooling completely. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
We are always looking for new cookie recipes to try out, and we are definitely giving this one a try asap.
For more great cookie recipes be sure to check out:
And be sure to go to Creme de la Crumb for more fun projects from Tiffany, and
for more information about her please go HERE.
Powered by Sidelines