Hi, its me Lily again!
We did a treasure hunt today. I was the one who read the clues and then we ran and found the next clue and got gold pieces. We found a whole bowl-ful of gold and at the end there was a treasure box with candy inside. I got a Milky Way. Evie got some Skittles, and Gavin got a Hershey’s bar. I loved it, and I got to practice reading some more!
Earlier this week mom and I decided to make some yummy fudge – White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge!! It was so good. I kept trying to taste it. I totally LOVED it!! So did my whole family. Dad even took some to his co-workers and they liked it. We really like to make fudge. I haven’t made it for a long time, but I’m so glad we did this week.
THE GAME PLAN:
If you love fudge, then you have to try this recipe. It’s DELICIOUS!!! And it’s YUMMY-TASTIC!!
Here’s the recipe:
- ¼ cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter
- 2½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tub (7 oz.) marshmallow fluff
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a bowl, until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add flour and mini chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours.
- After cookie dough has refrigerated, start fudge by lining a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- While fudge is cooking take dough out and cut into .5" x .5" squares. Set aside.
- Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the blender until it's smooth and soft.
- Fold cookie dough cubes into the fudge. Pour into the 9x9 pan.
- Sprinkle any cookie dough chunks on top. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!
The cookie dough we made…
My mom says if you want to make it easier you can use pre-made cookie dough from the store but we don’t think it’s as good. 😉
My mom said that she will share the recipe for the Egg-less Cookie Dough later, but it’s on this recipe card too!
I LOVE this recipe!!!
I totally love fudge. I do!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy treats by me, check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all dessert recipes on Lil’ Luna go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!