This White Chocolate Lasagna is an amazing dessert with so many layers of goodness. With a Golden Oreo Crust, cream cheese, layer, white chocolate pudding, whipped cream and white chocolate curls on top – it is sure to be a hit at any function.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Hi its me, Lily. How has your week been? Its been really fun for me. Yesterday in PE I got to play with a REALLY big ball. It was so much fun. I even kicked the ball, and it accidentally hit my teacher in her face! She didn’t get mad (which is good!) PE was one of my favorite parts of this week. 😀 Another favorite part was when I came home that night and got to try a really yummy treat. My Mom wanted me to help her make it, but it was sunny in the morning and a storm was coming so she mad it and took pictures without me. It was okay because I still got to taste test! The treat is called White Chocolate Lasagna. It’s the treat that we will be sharing today.
You may wonder why we are calling it lasagna, but it’s mostly because it has layers like a lasagna. In this dessert, there are layers of crushed Golden Oreos, cream cheese, pudding, whipped cream and it’s all topped with white chocolate curls!! You may not want to call it lasagna, but you may want to call it White Chocolate Heaven, because it is really so good!!!
more oreo lasagna desserts:
We love these layered desserts so much that we want to try more versions. Here are some future ideas…
- Lemon Lasagna – Lemon Oreos crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Lemon Pudding, Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Oreos crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Pumpkin Pudding, Whipped Cream
- Smores Lasagna – Graham Cracker Crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Layer, Whipped Cream, Mini Marshmallows
- Mint Lasagna – Mint Oreos Crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Pudding, Whipped Cream, Crushed Oreos
- Birthday Cake Lasagna – Birthday Cake Oreos, Cream cheese layer, vanilla pudding, Whipped Cream, Sprinkles
- Reese’s Lasagna – PB Oreos, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Pudding, Whipped Cream, Chopped Reese’s
So many ideas option. All I know is that this White Chocolate version was sooo good! I can’t wait to make it again. 😀
For more white chocolate desserts, check out:
White Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip
- 7.8 oz white chocolate instant pudding mix or vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- white chocolate bar to make curls with
Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Golden Oreo Crust.
In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Center Cut Cook – go here for a CHOCOLATE version. 😉
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
The kids loved this dessert! And insisted I get their picture with it. 😉