Simple and delicious Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls. This tasty appetizer is filled with 3 of everyone’s favorite ingredients – avocados, bacon and cheese and are fried to perfection making them perfect for your next get together.
Best Egg Roll Recipe
You may have figured something out by now… That is – my family LOVES to eat! So much of what we do is centered around food and provides excuses to get together. That’s how it’s always been with the Luna family, and I have a feeling it will stay that way too. One of our favorite foods to enjoy are appetizers like today’s Avocado Bacon Egg rolls.
I have to say that these are the BEST Egg Rolls I have ever tried. The reason?! They have 3 of my favorite ingredients – avocado, bacon and cheese. Put these together and wrapped in a fried wonton and you’ve got an AMAZING appetizer that is perfect for any party or get together.
Egg Roll Recipe
We have been making Egg Rolls for a long time, and our classic version has chicken and cole slaw. We also like our copycat Cheesecake Factory version which is phenomenal. This recipe has to be my fav just because the taste is amazing and they’re so easy to make. We even will use pre-made bacon which makes it even more simple and more quick to make.
How can you go wrong with these? Two words: You can’t!! We’re usually a fan of deep-fried anything! Wouldn’t you agree?!
For more similar recipes, check out:
- Cream Cheese Wontons
- Classic Fried Egg Rolls
- Cream Cheese Rangoon
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
- Southwest Egg Rolls
Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls recipe
- 4 avocados
- lime juice
- 6-7 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8-10 slices bacon, cooked
- 8-10 egg roll wrappers
- In a large frying pan, heat about 2" of oil on medium heat
- Slice avocados and drizzle with lime. Sprinkle with salt as desired.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on your work surface. Lay ½ of a slice of cheese in the middle. Lay 1 slice of avocado on top of cheese, and then one slice of bacon, broken in half. Finish with another slice of avocado.
- Fold the part of the wrapper pointing towards you over the stack of avocado and bacon. Fold the left and right corners over the middle and roll up egg roll nearly all the way. Be sure to fold tightly with no openings for ingredients to fall or leak out. With finger tip, dab a bit of water on the remaining corner at the top and then seal this corner onto the egg roll to close it.
- Repeat steps until all of your ingredients and wrappers have been used. Carefully place a few egg rolls into your hot oil and cook, turning them over once until golden brown on each side. Remove from oil and allow to drain and cool on a plate lined with paper towels. Serve whole or cut in half at an angle
Recipe adapted from HERE.