Do you love Buffalo Chicken Wings?
I have loved them for as long as I can remember because my mom has been making them since I was young. I guess you could call them a family favorite, especially since they show up at most family events and especially at parties like New Year’s Eve. When I spotted a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Bites on Taste of Home, I knew I had to give them a try. They looked simple and I knew they’d still have that delicious flavor of Buffalo Chicken Wings mixed in them. Fortunately, I was right and these bites turned out amazing. They were soft and filled with so much flavor that they were literally gone in minutes. My mom and sisters had come over to help make a bunch of recipes one day, and we decided we had to have these again for New Years. Next time, we are hoping to try a different flavor like Barbecue Chicken Bites because we think those would be great too. If you like to make a bunch of appetizers for New Years (and Super Bowl coming up), then I recommend trying these bites. They are addicting, simple and quick to make which means this recipe is a winner!
Here is the printable recipe:
Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp ranch salad dressing mix divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4-1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crescent sheet cut into 2" x 2" sqaures
- 2 tbsp butter melted
Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl combine Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon ranch mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, make dip by mixing mayo, milk and the rest of the ranch mix. Stir in bleu cheese and refrigerate.
- Mix chicken, cheddar cheese and wing sauce in another bowl.
- Lay crescent squares out and add 1 TB of chicken mixture onto the center of each square. Pull corners together and pinch to seal. Place on greased baking sheet with the seam side down.
- Brush crescent dough with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes. Serve with Bleu Cheese Ranch dressing and enjoy!
Adapted from Taste of Home.
For more great Buffalo chicken recipes, check out: