I can’t remember the first time I had Caprese Salad, but I feel like it was in the last few years. Not sure why it took me so long to try the delicious combo of fresh mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, but it’s definitely a FAVORITE!! Now, I can’t get enough of this awesome flavor combo and want it whenever I can. In fact, my new favorite recipe at Disney World is the Caprese Flatbread. I posted a copycat recipe of it last year, and it’s one we are slightly obsessed with. Because of this new obsession, I wanted to try an appetizer version and decided to try these Caprese Kabobs. They were so simple and quick, and make for a great appetizer. It literally took me not even ten minutes to whip up tons of these bite-size goodies. The worst part? Consuming a ton of them just as fast!! They’re so tasty and addicting, I had about 5 of them in a minute. Yeah, pretty bad, I know!
If you’re looking for a simple and quick appetizer for your next get together, baby or bridal shower, I recommend these little guys. That delicious combo all topped with the reduction of Balsamic Vinegar make them a delicious recipe I know you’ll enjoy. 😀
If you love the Caprese Flavor Combo as much as I do, then you’ll love these little guys!!
Next time I’m hosting a shower, I’ll be whipping these up. 😉
For more great bite-size appetizers, check out:
Caprese Kabobs Recipe
- 10 oz container of grape tomatoes (about 15-20 tomatoes)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- fresh basil
- Reduction of Balsamic Vinegar usually found in the dressing isle at the store
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Add a mozzarella ball, basil leaf, and then a tomato half to a toothpick. Repeat with each kabob.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction, and serve cold.