Hello blog world! November and December have got to be the two months with the most recipe searches on Pinterest and Google. Everyone is looking for delicious recipes to use for their holiday gatherings. Some of you may even have family or friends staying with you as you celebrate his special season. If so, I have the perfect recipe for them to wake up to! It’s Eggnog French Toast!! It’s so simple to make and the eggnog adds the perfect festive taste that is perfect for the holidays.
This Eggnog French Toast is a great alternative to traditional French Toast. It is super easy to make and is a loved by kids and adults. There is nothing better than waking up to the smell of breakfast. And what a fun treat to surprise your guests with! Or better, what a special way to say Thank You, as a guest. You can wake up a little early and surprise your host with this simple, delicious recipe 🙂 They’ll love you for it!
If you are a fan of eggnog, I highly recommend trying this recipe. It would be great for Christmas morning or any time during December. 😀
Eggnog French Toast:
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 20-26 slices English muffin bread
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Maple syrup
- Beat eggs, eggnog, sugar and extract in a large bowl. Dip each piece of bread and let soak for 1 minute on each side.
- Grease a hot griddle and cook until golden brown on both sides. Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve with syrup.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
TRIED & TRUE FINDINGS:
- DIFFICULTY: easy
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 8
- ANY CHANGES MADE: used family instead of rum extract
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
We have lots of recipes we like to make for breakfast during the holidays and this next one is definitely a favorite, in case you want to try one more…
For more breakfast recipes, check out: