Adorable Christmas Snowman Pancakes are the kid-favorite holiday breakfast. They’re simple and great to enjoy all winter long.
These cute Snowman Pancakes are perfect for any chilly winter morning. French Toast Muffins, Eggnog French Toast, or German Pancakes also make delicious breakfast ideas perfect for the holidays!!
Festive Snowman Pancakes
We recently made adorable Snowman Pancakes because the kids loved our Christmas Pancakes so much. Not a surprise but they were a HIT!
You can make these for Christmas morning or for any day in December. In fact, these are perfect for January and February too!! It’s a fun way to dress up a classic breakfast dish. 😉
I really think your kids will love these Snowman Pancakes. They’re simple. They’re delicious. And the whole fam will think they are really good. If you’re kids are picky and like breakfast, then this is perfect for dinner, I can’t wait to have it for Christmas morning, though!!
Just flip & decorate!
PANCAKES. Begin by making circle pancakes whatever size you want. We made ours about 4 – 5 inches wide.
BACON. Make bacon folding it in an “L” shape to be the scarf.
DECORATE. Add two pancakes on a plate with one overlapping a little, add a piece of bacon for the scarf. Top with powdered donut head. Add mini chocolate chips for eyes and smile. Add mini orange M&M for nose and chocolate chips for buttons. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Top with syrup and enjoy!
Tips + Storing Info
Bacon: My favorite way to cook bacon is to use this Bacon in the Oven recipe.
Pancake base: I took a shortcut and used a pancake mix, but you can easily use your favorite pancake recipe like our Easy Pancake Recipe.
SERVE with some delicious Buttermilk Syrup and/or Homemade Whipped Cream, and maybe even one of these yummy sides:
STORE in a tightly closed Ziploc baggie in the fridge. When reheating you can either microwave them, or pop them in the toaster. For longer storage you can go ahead and freeze them. Check out this POST for more tips on how to do so.
For More Pancakes, try:
More Collections: Christmas Breakfast Ideas
Snowman Pancakes Recipe
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Christmas sprinkles plus more for topping
- whipped cream
- Strawberries with tops cut off
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix with a whisk until completely combined.
- Add the milk, oil, egg and vanilla to the dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Lastly, fold in the vanilla and sprinkles.
- On a hot, greased griddle, ladle on the batter into 4" pancakes. Once the cakes begin to bubble, its time to flip. Pancakes are done once each side is a golden brown.
- Top with whipped cream and an upside down strawberry with a little whipped cream on the top to resemble a Santa hat.
Snowman Pancakes Recipe
- pancake mix plus ingredients on package to make them
- mini m&ms
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
- 6 mini powdered sugar donuts
- 6 strips bacon
- powdered sugar
- Begin by making circle pancakes whatever size you want. We made ours about 4 – 5 inches wide.
- Make bacon folding it in an “L” shape to be the scarf.
- Add two pancakes on a plate with one overlapping a little, add a piece of bacon for the scarf. Top with powdered donut head.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes and smile. Add mini orange M&M for nose and chocolate chips for buttons. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Top with syrup and enjoy!
We make these every year!! Even though my kids are older, they still enjoy them & makes for a fun holiday breakfast!
So fun and cute! Who wouldn’t like these on Christmas morning?
These are ADORABLE and my kids loved them. Can’t wait to make them this Christmas! The cutest breakfast idea 😉
Thank you!! I’m so glad you loved them. They are definitely a hit with the kiddos!
This is such a creative and fun way to make breakfast for my kids! They are just going to love this for Christmas this year! Excited to make this!
What a fun and tasty way to enjoy breakfast! Going to make these for my kids this weekend; looks too cute to pass up!
The pancake recipe is yummy and added to the rest of the ingredients makes a fun breakfast.
Made these for my kiddos and they loved them! So delish and cute!!
So cute & my kids love it! Can’t wait to add to our Christmas traditions! ❤️
This is adorable. Can’t wait to make this for my kiddos!
We love big breakfasts, but this takes it to another level. Even the tweens were excited for this. It’s so fun, I’m sure they’ll even help me next time.