Baked eggs are your new breakfast best friend! It takes only minutes to whip up, and it comes out perfectly cheesy and delicious every time.
EASY + BAKED
I am constantly on the hunt for easy, delicious, and quick breakfast ideas for my hungry growing kiddos! I love a good egg casserole—they’re generally super simple to throw together. They might have to cook for a while, but the actual prep is a breeze!
When I came across this baked eggs recipe, I knew it was a keeper. Because it’s baked, the eggs come out perfectly cooked through every time, and the consistency is extra cheesy and fluffy!
You’re definitely going to want to save this recipe for the holidays and weekends. Lots of company coming over? Throw these eggs in the oven and you’ve got breakfast! Pair with some fruit or pancakes and breakfast is served.
Making Baked egg Casserole
Ready for the easiest breakfast recipe you’ve ever tried?
You’ll need about 12 eggs for this casserole. Add all of the eggs to a large bowl and whisk them together. Whisk in the mozzarella, cheddar and cottage cheeses to the bowl. Then add the flour and salt. After everything is throughly mixed, pour it into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
Take it out of the oven and serve warm with other favorite breakfast foods!
If you have any leftover baked eggs, cover the casserole dish with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just reheat it for a minute or so in the microwave and serve!
Ready to take this baked eggs recipe to the next level? Try some tasty variations with different flavors.
- For a MEXICAN VERSION: Add in some green chiles, chopped peppers and Mexican cheese.
- For a GREEK VERSION: Throw in some chopped spinach, chopped tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Yum!
- For an ITALIAN VERSION: Just toss in a few Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning and chopped sausage into the egg batter.
You can obviously change this up to you liking, but the possibilities are endless!
For More Egg Casseroles, try:
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Biscuit Egg Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Baked Egg Casserole Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush melted butter onto 9x13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Add eggs to a large bowl and whisk together. Whisk in cheeses, flour and salt and pour into baking dish. Bake for 55-60 minutes.