A fresh and tasty easy Fruit Smoothie that takes minutes to make. It is filled with Kiwi, banana, Blueberries, strawberries and more!!
This fruit smoothie has a little bit of everything and is definitely a “keeper concoction.” If you are craving something a little less fruity then try something like our fav Pudding Milkshake or Frozen Hot Chocolate!!
We love a good smoothie!!
Smoothies have become a favorite in our home! In fact, the kids called them “yummy drinks“! I don’t blame them for calling smoothies that because it’s hard not to love fruits blended together to make a delicious drink!
If you’re like us we’re always looking for new fruit smoothie recipes, and today I wanted to share with you one we recently came up with that has become a favorite. It has some of my fav fruits including strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries and more! If you love these fruits too, you’ll definitely want to give this one a try. 🙂
Not sure about how it is for you guys, but sometimes at night all the hubby and I want is a nice cool drink or smoothie, and we often opt not to have real dinner and just make a smoothie instead. Is that weird? Sometimes a smoothie is just the right thing for our appetite and it’s always so fun coming up with new yummy recipes for them. Can’t wait to try this one!
It takes 2 minutes to make
BLEND. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Serve and enjoy!
The great thing about smoothies is you can substitute as you wish. Use skim milk instead of coconut milk, pineapple chunks instead of yogurt, or mango orange juice instead of mango chunks. Be creative and you just might like what you come up with!
If you like your smoothies thicker, add more ice before blending.
Tips + Storing Info
Chobanni is a brand of Greek yogurt. It has 40% less sugar than regular yogurt making this yogurt ideal for a healthy fruit smoothie.
For healthy additives try adding:
- chia seeds
- nutritional yeast
Though smoothies are best eaten right away, you can STORE leftovers for later:
- Start by adding a bit of lemon juice or Sure Fresh so that the color of the smoothie doesn’t brown.
- Find a jar or a container that is the best fit. If there is a little room at the top of the container
- Cut a piece of plastic wrap and place it directly onto the top of the smoothie. Store in the fridge for 12 hours or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I love having the ingredients prepped ahead of time and ready to go from the freezer to blender. You can either prep one smoothie or purchase enough ingredients to prep several smoothies.
- For this recipe start by dividing the 5.3 oz of yogurt into an ice cube tray and freeze it.
- Cube the strawberries and slice the bananas, spread them onto a baking sheet and freeze.
- Once to yogurt, bananas, and strawberries are frozen place them, along with the mango chunks, into a freezer Ziploc bag (you can also add any healthy additives such as spinach or chia seeds).
- FREEZE for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to make the smoothie empty the contents of the bag into the blender, add the almond milk and ice cubes. Blend and enjoy!
For other favorite smoothies, try:
- Our Favorite Green Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Kale Smoothie
- Peanut Butter banana Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 8 oz vanilla yogurt container
- Add the kiwi, banana, blueberries, strawberries, ice, pineapple juice and yogurt to your blender.
- Blend until smooth. For thicker smoothie, add ice as well, then blend.