This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie is quick, delicious and so refreshing. With only 4 ingredients, it makes for a healthy meal or snack!
Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie
Sometimes we are craving something light and refreshing for dinner, especially if we had a big lunch, so we’ll whip up a Smoothie! Some of our go-to’s are this Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie, a Blueberry Smoothie, and our Favorite Green Smoothie.
Not only does this Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie make a perfect breakfast on a crazy morning, but it makes a quick snack when you’re on the go at any time of the day.
We love a good creamy smoothie, especially when we’re trying to eat healthier and lighter. This Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie is just that. It’s healthy, light, delicious, and takes just minutes to make!
Let’s be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever come across a difficult smoothie recipe. I mean all you have to do is throw the ingredients into a blender and push a button. This recipe is especially easy because it only requires 4 ingredients!
BLEND. Add milk, blueberries, strawberries, and yogurt to a blender. Mix until smooth!
If using fresh fruit, ice may need to be added to thicken the smoothie. Enjoy cold.
Change or add ingredients according to your preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Thicken. Add fresh frozen banana to thicken/add flavor.
- Dairy-free option. Substitute almond milk and almond or cashew-based yogurt.
- Sweeten. Add stevia for some extra sweetness without extra calories or use honey or maple syrup for a natural sweetener.
- Healthy boost. Add in spinach, kale, chia seeds, flax seed, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, or peanut butter.
- Healthy fats. Add avocado or nut butter like cashew butter or almond butter.
- Protein. Throw in a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie is packed with health benefits! Both blueberries and strawberries carry a low glycemic load, which means they don’t cause a large spike in your blood sugars. Together they provide antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin K.
STORE leftovers in the fridge for about a day. Store the Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie in an airtight container, filling the container to the top. The less air, the better.
Mixing in a bit of lemon juice can help keep the smoothie from turning an unappetizing brown.
Make ahead freezer packs. To make these even easier, prepare several smoothie freezer packs.
- Add ½ cup frozen blueberries and 1 cup frozen strawberries to a freezer Ziploc.
- Freeze 6 oz of yogurt in an ice cup tray and add the cubes to the Ziploc.
- When ready to blend, add the milk and contents of the freezer pack to the blender and enjoy.
For more strawberry smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Aloha Tropical Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Fruit Smoothie
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Add milk, blueberries, strawberries, and yogurt to a blender. Mix until smooth! If you are using fresh fruit, you may need to add ice to thicken. Enjoy cold.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.