Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie is quick, delicious and so refreshing. With only 4 ingredients, it makes for a healthy meal or snack!
Smoothies make a quick and tasty breakfast and we have our favorites! If you need something a little more hearty try adding baked or scrambled eggs to your Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie.
Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie
Sometimes we are craving something light and refreshing for dinner, especially if we had a big lunch, so we’ll whip up a Smoothie! Some of our go-to’s are this Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie, a Blueberry Smoothie, and our Favorite Green Smoothie.
Not only does this Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie make a perfect breakfast on a crazy morning, but it makes a quick snack when you’re on the go at any time of the day.
We love a good creamy smoothie, especially when we’re trying to eat healthier and lighter. This Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie is just that. It’s healthy, light, delicious, and takes just minutes to make!
Let’s be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever come across a difficult smoothie recipe. I mean all you have to do is throw the ingredients into a blender and push a button. This recipe is especially easy because it only requires 4 ingredients!
BLEND. Add milk, blueberries, strawberries, and yogurt to a blender. Mix until smooth!
If using fresh fruit, ice may need to be added to thicken the smoothie. Enjoy cold.
Some more of our favorite smoothies are the Best Green Smoothie recipe, Peach Smoothie, Watermelon Smoothie, Orange Juice Smoothie, and my hubby’s favorite Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie.
Change or add ingredients according to your preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Thicken. Add fresh frozen banana to thicken/add flavor.
- Dairy-free option. Substitute almond milk and almond or cashew-based yogurt.
- Sweeten. Add stevia for some extra sweetness without extra calories or use honey or maple syrup for a natural sweetener.
- Healthy boost. Add in spinach, kale, chia seeds, flax seed, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, or peanut butter.
- Healthy fats. Add avocado or nut butter like cashew butter or almond butter.
- Protein. Throw in a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie is packed with health benefits! Both blueberries and strawberries carry a low glycemic load, which means they don’t cause a large spike in your blood sugars. Together they provide antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin K.
STORE leftovers in the fridge for about a day. Store the Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie in an airtight container, filling the container to the top. The less air, the better.
Mixing in a bit of lemon juice can help keep the smoothie from turning an unappetizing brown.
Make ahead freezer packs. To make these even easier, prepare several smoothie freezer packs.
- Add ½ cup frozen blueberries and 1 cup frozen strawberries to a freezer Ziploc.
- Freeze 6 oz of yogurt in an ice cup tray and add the cubes to the Ziploc.
- When ready to blend, add the milk and contents of the freezer pack to the blender and enjoy.
For more strawberry smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Aloha Tropical Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Fruit Smoothie
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Add milk, blueberries, strawberries, and yogurt to a blender. Mix until smooth! If you are using fresh fruit, you may need to add ice to thicken. Enjoy cold.
hey girl- this looks so tasty!
I am just grateful for your recipes… love ‘em
I am grateful that you stop by & like them 🙂 Thank you!
Thanks… Your recipes r superb… Very easy and quick. Thanks again
You are so sweet! Thank you so much!
Can I use almond milk if I don’t have skim milk
You sure could 😉 Enjoy!!
If you don’t have skim milk can you use regular milk or almond milk
Yes 🙂 Those would be great!
As far as the strawberry blueberry smoothie can you chia seeds in too.
You totally could 🙂 I am glad you liked it! Thank you!
The smoothie that I made was one tasty smoothie
Absolutely fantastic an amazing drink so easy to make so tasty
Thank you so much for letting me know!! Glad you liked it!
amazing STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
I am glad you like it!! Thank you so much!!
dElicious! I used some frozen strawberries And blueberries, Half a banana, a glug of alMond milk and a couple of tabLespoons of greek yoghurt.
Sounds great! Thank you for sharing!
First time trying out a healthy smoothies make the strawberry blueberry smoothies and its is amazing cant get over how thick it goes just with a few ingredients will be trying more of them out
I hope you will!! They are so good 🙂 Thank you!
delicious and simple! Just how i like it!
Thanks for including a dairy-free option!
Hey there, was just wondering How many cups of Yogurt is 6 oz? I wAs thinking it was like 3/4 but That sounded like a lot lol.
It’s close to a cup 🙂
VERY GOOD! Awesome moring smoothie:)
Glad you think so 🙂 Thank you so much for letting me know!
Would plain Greek yogurt and almond milk be okay?
Sure thing! Plain Greek yogurt and almond milk would work great in this smoothie.
I’m jaffee, never heard of a strawberry and blueberry shake. But it sounds awesome.
Hope you enjoy the smoothie!! It’s a favorite around here!
Quick, easy and yummy!
Just made me and my fiancé one of these! Delicious! 😍😋