Hi Lil’ Luna Fans! My name is Nikki and I blog over at Chef in Training. I am SO thrilled to be visiting Kristyn’s adorable blog today! Kristyn has become a really great friend of mine and I just think she is one of the most beautiful people inside and out! While her life is crazy busy with all sorts of exciting events, I am honored to be able to fill in one of the days for her.
With summer fast approaching, I wanted to share one of my favorite beverages for cooling down. I LOVE the combo of mango and peach flavors together! I also love smoothies that don’t have all the fat but still taste WONDERFUL! This smoothie is just that… Easy, delicious, refreshing and virtually fat-free! What more could you ask for?!
MANGO PEACH SMOOTHIE
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced and pitted
- 1-2 peaches, peeled, sliced and pitted
- 1/2 cup Orange, Peach, Mango juice (Dole makes this flavor, but you could simply use orange juice as well)
- 6 oz. fat-free peach yogurt
- 1 cup ice
Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
Mango Peach Smoothie
- 1 mango peeled, sliced and pitted
- 1-2 peaches peeled, sliced and pitted
- 1/2 cup Orange, Peach, Mango juice (Dole makes this flavor you can use orange juice as well)
- 6 oz fat-free peach yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
Thanks Lil’ Luna fans for having me! It was a pleasure to be here with you today! I hope you will come stop by and visit me for even more delicious recipes!
Looking for more beverages to cool down with this summer?… Be sure and check these out!
Oh man, this looks so yummy! And so do the rest of Nikki’s recipes.
Thanks for being here today, my friend!! If you have never been to Nikki’s site please go on over now. Besides being one of my IRL friends and being the sweetest thing around, she has some of my favorite recipes and takes the best pictures!! 🙂
For more fun Summer drinks, be sure to check out:
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!