Hi, it’s me Lily again.
Do you like Snowman?
And do you like Pancakes??
If so, this is the perfect breakfast recipe to make this month. They are Snowman Pancakes, and we made them recently and everyone loved them. In fact, we had them for dinner!! We have breakfast for dinner all the time, but we were extra excited to try these festive pancakes. I don’t really like bacon, but it makes the perfect scarf. The donuts and chocolate chips were great though, and everyone loved those. You can make these for Christmas morning or for any day in December. In fact, these are perfect for January and February too!! It’s a fun way to dress up a classic breakfast dish. 😉
I really think your kids will love these Snowman Pancakes. They’re simple. They’re delicious. And the whole fam will think they are really good. Here is what you’ll need to make these…
- Pancake mix (plus ingredients on package to make them)
- mini M&Ms
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
- mini powdered sugar donuts
- powdered sugar
- Begin by making circle pancakes whatever size you want. We made ours about 4 – 5 inches wide.
- Make bacon folding it in an “L” shape to be the scarf.
- Add two pancakes on a plate with one overlapping a little, add a piece of bacon for the scarf. Top with powdered donut head.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes and smile. Add mini orange M&M for nose and chocolate chips for buttons. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Top with syrup and enjoy!
If your kids are picky and like breakfast, then this is perfect for your dinner!!
I can’t wait to have it for Christmas morning, though!! It was so good. 😀
For more breakfast ideas perfect for the holidays, check out:
For all breakfast recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!