Adorable Christmas Pancakes filled with red and green sprinkles are perfect for Christmas morning and easy enough for the kids to help too!
These cute Pancakes are perfect for any December morning. Other favorites we like to make around the holidays include our Snowman Pancakes, French Toast Bake and Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.
The kids love these!
We love to make fun breakfast recipes all December long. In fact, we recently made these Christmas pancakes and had them for dinner!! We have breakfast for dinner all of the time, but the kids were extra excited to try these festive pancakes.
You can make these for Christmas morning or for any day in December. And they’re so simple that even the kids can help make them.
I really think your kids will love these festive Christmas Pancakes. They’re simple. They’re delicious. And the whole fam will think they are really good. If you’re kids are picky and like breakfast, then this is perfect for dinner too!
Quick + EASY
We love that this pancake recipe is quick and simple. Here’s how you make it:
BATTER. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix with a whisk until completely combined.
Add the milk, oil, egg and vanilla to the dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Lastly, stir in the vanilla and sprinkles.
COOK. On a hot, greased griddle, ladle on the batter into 4″ pancakes. Once the cakes begin to bubble, it’s time to flip. Pancakes are done once each side is a golden brown.
TOPPINGS. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top followed by an upside down strawberry to be the Santa hat with a little more whipped cream on top.
This recipe makes about 12-14, 4″ sized pancakes. These are great to wrap up, freeze and then reheat on busy mornings when you don’t have time to cook up a batch.
Tips + Storing Info
Change it up by using different Christmas sprinkles. We also like to serve them with some delicious Buttermilk Syrup (the kids fav!)
What to serve with these?
STORE in a tightly closed Ziploc baggie in the fridge. When reheating you can either microwave them, or pop them in the toaster. For longer storage you can go ahead and freeze them. Check out this POST for more tips on how to do so.
For More Pancakes, try:
More Collections: Christmas Breakfast Ideas
Christmas Pancakes Recipe
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Christmas sprinkles plus more for topping
- whipped cream
- 12 strawberries tops cut off
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix with a whisk until completely combined. To the dry ingredients, add the milk, oil, egg and vanilla, and whisk together until smooth. Lastly, stir in the vanilla and sprinkles.
- On a hot, greased griddle, ladle on the batter into 4" pancakes. Once the cakes begin to bubble, its time to flip. Pancakes are done once each side is a golden brown. Enjoy the pancakes right away while hot. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can also wrap these in plastic wrap, freeze and reheat.
These are on our menu this year😊