It’s me, Lily!
Are you having a great Easter weekend? I’m having SO much fun! I have a 3-day weekend!! Last night we had a little party at our house, and it was awesome. We had pizza, dessert, and made crafts and had a Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt. Me and my friend were in charge of craft stations. I was in charge of the Easter Egg craft and she was in charge of the Bunny and Chicks Craft. It was really fun!
Has your Easter weekend been good? I sure hope so. My mommy and I are going to dye some Easter eggs tomorrow, and I can’t wait!
Today, I’m sharing a recipe for Mini Applesauce Muffins. They were delicious. I liked that there was applesauce in them and I LOVED the cinnamon and sugar top. They were really easy to make and I think everyone in your family will like them.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 kid-size applesauce cup (or ½ cup applesauce)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ TB baking powder
- 2 TB butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Fold in egg and applesauce.
- Combine the rest of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Add this to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pan. Fill each ⅔ full. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Let cool for a bit.
- In a separate bowl, combined sugar and cinnamon. Also, melt butter in another bowl.
- Dip muffins into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.
Hope you like my delicious recipe for the day, and I hope your kids like them too!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more apple treats, check out:
For all treats on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Have a good Easter weekend!
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
SEE! I told you I really liked them!! 😉