Pina colada fruit dip is fresh, creamy and filled with pineapple and coconut bits. It is perfectly refreshing and great for any party.
EASY pina colada dip
I love dip! They are so customizable, easy to serve, and delish. I love that you can have a spread of a few different dips to cover many flavor profiles.
Truth be told, we are huge fans of fruit dips! They are perfect any time of the year, but especially in warm weather when you are craving something cool and maybe a little sweet (our cream cheese fruit dip and nutella dip are favs in the summer!)
This pina colada fruit dip combines some of my fav flavors – coconut and pineapple. It is sweet, creamy, so tasty AND comes together quite easily. Trust me, you’ll love this sweet dip.
Just Mix & Enjoy!
CREAM. Add cream cheese and marshmallow creme to a medium bowl and beat until fluffy.
FRUIT. Fold in crushed pineapple and shredded coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SERVE. Add toasted coconut on top right before serving, if desired.
Note: I typically use canned pineapple because I have it on hand and it is as easy as opening the lid. However, if you would like to use fresh pineapple, you most certainly can! You will need about 5-6 oz of crushed fresh pineapple.
Our list of dippables includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Graham Crackers
- Pound Cake
- Vanilla wafers
- Jumbo Marshmallows
recipe Tips & Storage
- Make sure your butter is softened, but not too runny.
- FOLD in the pineapple and coconut otherwise mixing too much can make the entire dish too runny.
- You can serve it right away, but allowing it to chill for a little while will help it keep its fluffy texture longer.
- If you’re worried that your fruit will turn brown while sitting out I like to spritz mine with lemon juice, or use a fruit preserver found at the market called Fruit Fresh. I can usually find it near the canning/storage section.
Make the dip 1-2 day ahead of time and STORE it covered in the fridge. If you spoon the dip onto plates it can be returned to the fridge for 1-2 more days.
More Sweet Dips:
- Apple Brickle Dip
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Nutella Fruit DIp
- Snickers and Caramel Apple Dip
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Yogurt Fruit Dip
Pina Colada Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup shredded coconut sweetened
- toasted coconut optional
- Fresh fruit
- Add cream cheese and marshmallow creme to a medium bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and shredded coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add toasted coconut on top right before serving, if desired.