This next recipe I am sharing with you today is an ALL-TIME favorite!!
I have my mom make it for my birthday each year, because it’s my favorite, and I’ll tell you why I LOVE it so much. It’s because it’s like a GIANT Cream Puff, and I LOVE Cream Puffs!!
If you like Cream Puffs, then I promise you will love this Cream Puff Cake Recipe. It’s the perfect combination of crust, cream and pudding, and I think I could eat it all day long. 🙂
Here is the video instructions on how to make this:
Cream Puff Cake printable Recipe:
Cream Puff Cake
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz cool whip
- chocolate syrup
Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen).
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days.
Or sometimes I ditch the chocolate and just go straight up Cream Puff Cake… seriously – SOOO delicious!!
I promise this recipe won’t disappoint! It truly is my all-time favorite dessert!!
Like I said – imagine a HUGE cream puff. Oh yeah – it’s good!
For more Cream Puff goodness, be sure to check out:
And for another yummy cool cake, be sure to check out:
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂