I LOVE Snickerdoodles! My family searched for the best Snickerdoodles Recipe for a long time, and we finally found THE ONE. We’ve been using it for as long as I can remember now. I wish my mom could remember where she found it, but she thinks it’s from an old family friend.
What’s great about this recipe is that it’s easy and cookies always turn out SOFT, which for me is pretty much a requirement for a good cookie. 🙂 We know there are tons who loves this cinnamon cookie, but if you fall under that category, then I suggest giving this cookie recipe a try. We love changing it up like we did with these White Chocolate Snickerdoodles and these White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles.
Do you have a favorite snickerdoodle cookie recipe? If so, leave it in the comments below because we’d love to check it out. 🙂
Cinnamon and sugar goodness!!
For video instructions:
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 4 dozen cookies)
We love all snickerdoodles, and here is another family favorite:
And for more snickerdoodle goodness, check out: