These delicious Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups are made from a rolled tortilla filled with Ranch Veggie dip, and chopped veggies, making them the perfect bite-sized party appetizer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti®. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Game Day Appetizer
Family and friends gather at our house to watch games all year round. Usually, we don’t really plan on making a big deal of them, so we tend to keep things very relaxed. We favor anything we can toss in the crock pot or recipes that can be prepared in advance and don’t require reheating.
We always try to incorporate veggies into our game day spread. While I love making veggie trays like this one, I wanted to come up with another fun way to enjoy veggies and dip.
These veggie tortilla roll ups were the perfect solution. We used our go-to dip, Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip along with cream cheese to make the filling. I added shredded cheese, sweet bell pepper, green onions, green chiles, black olives and a little seasoning too.
They’ve got a thick, creamy textured studded with cheese and diced veggies. Of course, if you want to bulk them up a bit you could add rinsed black beans or shredded rotisserie chicken. We like them just the way they are!
How to Make Them
CREAM. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dip. Using a hand-held mixer, beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
VEGGIES. Add cheese, bell pepper, onion, chiles, olives, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until combined, about 2 minutes.
ROLL. Divide the mixture evenly between the two flour tortillas. Spread to cover the surface of the tortillas. Roll up tightly into a log.
CHILL. Place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
SERVE. Remove from the plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Recipe Notes & Storage Tips
- Use other types of cheeses like Cheddar, Mozzarella or Parmesan can be used as well.
- If you like spice you can choose a hotter green chili. You can also sprinkle on red chili flakes or add cayenne pepper.
- For the best cut be sure that the tortilla is rolled tightly. Air pockets can cause the filling to more easily fall out as well as keep the roll from holding together.
Ahead of time: I love when I come across a recipe that can be made ahead of time and these veggie tortilla roll ups are no different. After wrapping them in plastic wrap (step 4), store them in the fridge overnight and cut them right before serving the next day.
Leftovers: Tightly wrap the leftovers in plastic wrap or in an airtight container and STORE them in the fridge for 3-4 days. I don’t recommend freezing them.
These are so easy to make even the kids can help! These fun and flavorful roll ups are great for any occasion! Serve them on a big tray of veggies with some Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip and you have a spread the entire family will love!
For more game day appetizers, check out:
- Veggie Cup Appetizers
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- Game Day Veggie Trays
- Caesar Salad Cups
- Spinach Puffs
- Caprese Kabobs
- Mozzarella Sticks
Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip
- 3/4 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 c. finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. minced green onion
- 1/2 can diced green chiles mild, medium or hot
- 1/4 c. diced black olives
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher sea salt
- 2 10-inch tortillas regular, whole wheat or spinach
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dip. Using a hand-held mixer, beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add cheese, bell pepper, onion, chiles, olives, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two flour tortillas. Spread to cover the surface of the tortillas. Roll up tightly into a log.
- Place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
My favorite is dipping carrots and peppers into the ranch.
We love that too! Thank you 🙂
I love the tortilla roll ups but I also have a Marzetti Ranch Veggi dip in my fridge that I use for my carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and celery veggies for a snack.
That’s the best!! Thanks!
What could i use instead of the Marzetti’s? It has monosodium glutamate in the list of ingredients which I
can not eat.
Is there another dip that you can eat?
I like to eat marzetti dip as a spread on a Turkey lettuce wrap!!
Great idea!! Thank you!
My favorite way to enjoy marzetti’s dips is with raw sugar snap peas or carrots.
Yum!! That’s so good!
Love Marzettis with All raw veggies
THESE VEGGIE TORTILLA ROLL UPS WITH MARZETTI DIP TASTES TOO GOOD. REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS RECIPE <3
Glad you like it! Thank you!
We love these and make the to take to parties or for a game night at home.
I have made a version of this and its a such a great snack to send in yours kids lunchboxes and also make ahead for parties
These make a great appetizer that can be made ahead.
These are the ultimate party appetizer!! I know when I make them, that they will get eaten & be a hit! Love the filling mixture, it has so much taste!
My new favorite! Thanks a lot for sharing this veggie tortilla roll ups recipe! Super easy to make and it taste so delicious and flavorful! I highly recommend this.
Perfect summer recipe! I love that you can put in any veggies that you may have on hand!
Love the cream mixture! It has tons of flavor. This is one of those appetizers that everyone loves!
I didn’t think I would like these as much as I did! They’re quick to make and a nice addition to our normally hot and heavier party foods.
Delicious!! One of my favorites
These are so good! My kids love carrots so I add them in. My kids love these in lunches!
Exactly what I was looking for.
See More Comments