This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti®. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
These Delicious Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups are the perfect appetizer for your next game day, party or get together. They’re filled with Ranch Veggie dip, chopped veggies and rolled into a flour tortilla making them bite-sized and party ready!
Tortilla Roll Ups
Today’s post is to help you get ready for the Game Day. I’m sharing a quick and easy recipe that everyone will love… even the kids! Family and friends gather at our house to watch games all year round. We never really plan on making a big deal of them, so we tend to keep things very relaxed. We favor anything we can toss in the crock pot or recipes that can be prepared in advance and don’t require reheating. When you have little ones running around, low-key, low-stress parties are way to go!
We always try to incorporate veggies into our game day spread. Not only are they a smart choice, but they require little preparation. While I love making veggie trays like this one, I wanted to come up with another fun way to enjoy veggies and dip. These tortilla roll ups were the perfect solution. We used our go-to dip, Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip along with cream cheese to make the filling. I added shredded cheese, sweet bell pepper, green onions, green chiles, black olives and a little seasoning too. They’ve got a thick, creamy textured studded with cheese and diced veggies. Of course, if you want to bulk them up a bit you could add rinsed black beans or shredded rotisserie chicken. We like them just the way they are!
These are so easy to make even the kids can help! All you have to do is mix the filling, spread it over tortillas, roll them up and let them chill before you slice them. Super simple! These fun and flavorful roll ups are great for any occasion! Serve them on a big tray of veggies with some Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip and you have a spread the entire family will love!
For more game day appetizers, check out:
Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip
- 3/4 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 c. finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. minced green onion
- 1/2 can diced green chiles mild, medium or hot
- 1/4 c. diced black olives
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher sea salt
- 2 10-inch tortillas regular, whole wheat or spinach
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dip. Using a hand-held mixer, beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add cheese, bell pepper, onion, chiles, olives, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two flour tortillas. Spread to cover the surface of the tortillas. Roll up tightly into a log.
- Place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Be sure to let us know what YOUR favorite game day snacks are!
To help you with your game day spread, Marzetti® wants to give one lucky Lil’ Luna winner a $50 VISA GIFT CARD!
Just leave a comment below sharing your favorite way to enjoy Marzetti dips!
Giveaway will end at midnight the night of Monday, January 29th. Winner will need to respond within 48 hours to claim their prize before another winner is chosen. Good luck!