Do you like brownies?
It’s one of our “Go-To” recipes if we’re looking for a quick and yummy treat. I always have the ingredients on hand, and since we always have ice cream we have an instant delicious dessert, which is nice since we’ve been trying to make friends and invite more people over for dinner and/or dessert. I thought it would be fun to change things up and wanted to try a new brownie recipe from Gooseberry Patch. It was a hit with everyone… and I mean EVERYONE!! My hubby isn’t a huge fun of brownies but said that these Buckeye Brownies were delicious! I know this is a keeper recipe when he said that. 😉
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 TB unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a 9x13 pan, make and bake brownie mix according to box directions. Let cool.
- In a bowl add your powdered sugar, ½ cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well. Spread with fingers over the brownies and pat down (it has a consistency similar to playdough).
- Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread over brownies 2nd layer. ENJOY!
Look at those layers!! Seriously, so yummy! That middle layer is my fav. 😉
For more great Brownie recipes, check out these other favorites…