Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Sometimes a Tried and True recipe needs a good introduction and explanation of how we’ve proven it to be a great recipe, worthy of your kitchen. Well, today’s recipe for Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Chicken needs none of that. Just know we’ve tried it and think that its super simple, its super delicious, and we’ve proven it true for any kitchen to try out. Next time you have your friends over for a game night (an often occurrence in the Carpenter home), you’ll want to bust these chicken bites out! Trust me on this… you really can’t go wrong with chicken wrapped in bacon.
Am I right?!
Here is the recipe:
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 oz. (half pound) bacon, cut into thirds
- ½-1 cup BBQ sauce (we love Sweet Baby Rays)
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap each piece of cubed chicken with a small strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick and place on your baking sheet. Brush with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove from oven and add more BBQ as desired.
- Serve warm.
Adapted from The Comfort of Cooking Recipes
Obviously, the amount of BBQ is completely up to you. I, however, like lots and lots of sauce. If it doesn’t get on my face, there’s not enough sauce. This recipe is great because its all up to you and your preference. What do you prefer? A drizzle? Or are you like me?MY OTHER RECIPES
HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 20-30 bites
ANY CHANGES MADE: We used more chicken and cooked for longer
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: None
For more great chicken recipes, check out these favorites:
For all chicken recipes go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂