Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are simple, quick , and delicious. Chicken smothered in barbecue sauce and wrapped in bacon make for a popular appetizer at any gathering! These savory little chicken bites vanish in minutes!
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Hi readers! Kellyn here! Sometimes a Tried and True recipe needs a good introduction and explanation of how we’ve proven it to be a great recipe, worthy of your kitchen. Well, today’s recipe for Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites needs none of that. Just know we’ve tried it and its super simple, super delicious, and proven true for any kitchen to try out.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Next time you throw a party or have your friends over for a game night (a frequent occurrence in the Carpenter home), you’ll want to bust these chicken bites out! Trust me on this… When it comes to appetizers, you really can’t go wrong with chicken wrapped in bacon.
How to Make BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites:
You guys know we are all about simple and delicious and that is what these chicken bites are. Just three ingredients are needed and little to no kitchen skills. Here are the specific instructions:
- Wrap each piece of cubed chicken with a small piece of bacon (about 1/3 strip of bacon) and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking sheet that is lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brush with desired amount of BBQ sauce and bake at 350° for 1 hour (the hardest part of this recipe is waiting for them to finish cooking!)
- Remove from the oven and add more BBQ sauce if desired. Serve warm, and enjoy!!
Obviously, the amount of BBQ is completely up to you. I, however, like lots and lots of sauce. If it doesn’t get on my face, there’s not enough sauce, LOL!
You could even change out the bbq sauce for any of these other favorite sauces/seasonings:
- Buffalo Sauce
- Honey Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
For more chicken appetizer recipes, check out:
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southwest Chicken Wonton Cups
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites VIDEO:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites recipe
Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Are Simple, Quick , And Delicious. Chicken Smothered In Barbecue Sauce And Wrapped In Bacon Make For A Popular Appetizer At Any Gathering! These Savory Little Chicken Bites Vanish In Minutes!
- 2-3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz bacon cut into thirds
- 1/2 - 1 cup BBQ sauce We love Sweet Baby Ray's
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
Wrap each piece of cubed chicken with a small strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick and place on your baking sheet. Brush with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Remove from oven and add more BBQ sauce as desired. Serve warm.
Adapted from The Comfort of Cooking Recipes