Hello blog world! Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
I’m super exited to share with you, today, another awesome buffalo-style recipe. Last months recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread was awesome and made us realize how much we love buffalo flavored recipes. With that in mind and trying the Spinach and Artichoke French Bread, we realized we wanted to try a Buffalo Chicken French Bread. This bread was a breeze to throw together and makes an excellent side to most dishes. It would also make a fantastic appetizer for any parties or get togethers you are thinking of (aka Super Bowl parties!!) 😉
As always, you can use more or less buffalo sauce, as you please. I tend to go on the heavier side, because I love spicy, but my family likes it on the lighter side. Either way you make it, it’s delicious and will be enjoyed by all. Here’s the printable recipe:
- ½ long French baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ¼ - ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl mix together the wing sauce and shredded chicken. Add more or less sauce depending on the level of spice you like.
- Top each half of the baguette with half of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese and blue cheese
- Bake bread on a baking sheet at 400 for about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and is bubbly. Remove and top with parsley.
Adapted from www.jocooks.com
If you like buffalo sauce, you got to check these out!
HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 4
ANY CHANGES MADE: no green onions
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
Here are some more of our favorite appetizers that are perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. 😉
For all Appetizer recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.