This simple Cheesy Sausage Dip is delicious and perfect to serve at parties and functions, especially for holidays! With three types of cheeses, sour cream, mayo, sausage, and red bell pepper, this sausage cheese dip is absolutely PACKED with flavor!
Sausage Cheese Dip
I’ve said it before… I’m a dipper! Anything I can dip, is a good thing 🙂 I especially love cheesy dips. We have made some yummy dips in the past, like this Buffalo Chicken dip or this Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Dip. We’ve learned that you can get really creative when it comes to making dips, and that if cheese is involved – they’re always good! We recently saw a recipe from an old church cookbook for a Cheesy Sausage Dip and decided to put it to the test. Well, we tried it, and give it a big thumbs up!
We always love having great dip recipes on hand because we tend to have tons of family functions and parties to go to. We know this sausage dip will be great for those functions because it’s simple and so good. It has cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese, with mayo and sour cream for extra creaminess! We added in some red bell peppers for an extra kick, and it really added to the flavor of this sausage dip!
How to make Sausage Cream Cheese Dip:
Like I said before, this recipe is so simple. It literally takes MAYBE 10 minutes of active prep time, and then you just pop it in the oven to bake so it gets all warm and bubbly. Here are the actual directions:
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, until it crumbles and is cooked through.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (cheeses, mayo, sour cream, and bell pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a sprayed 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
It’s so easy, there’s no reason not to try it!
We’re all about simple recipes and love the flavor this sausage gave. The peppers were also a great addition! We got this recipe from a family friend and it called for onion, and we took it out. But other than that, we kept it the same and loved it!! Either way you make it, this would be a good recipe to make for your next gathering because it does not disappoint!
For more cheesy dips, check out:
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped roasted red bell papers
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat, until it crumbles and is cooked through.
- Stir in cream cheese and remaining ingredients until melted.
- Spoon into a sprayed 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.