Hey guys! I think I’ve confessed to you already that I am a dipper. I love to dip just about anything! Since my family gets together often, in general, but specifically around the Holidays, we’re constantly having to discover new recipes. I’m always volunteering to find new dips 🙂 Today I am sharing with you a very simple and yummy Easy Cheesy Spinach Dip.
I have very good intentions when I buy the bulk packages of spinach at Sam’s Club, but often, the spinach will start to go bad before I can use it all. This was a great recipe to make sure that spinach doesn’t go to waste! Best part is, its crazy simple to make. Just put all the ingredients together and melt in the microwave, easy as that!! It’s great for chips, crackers or even toasted bread chips and is a simple but delicious appetizer.
Hope you enjoy this simple but tasty recipe. To print, click below:
- 1 - 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 16 oz Velveeta, cut into small cubes
- 5 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 - 10 oz can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until everything is completely melted.
- Stir until well blended. Serve immediately with chips or crackers. ENJOY!
Adapted from Kraft Recipes.
Stay tuned for another spinach dip I’ll be sharing at the end of the month.
HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 8-10
ANY CHANGES MADE: omitted the bacon
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
If you need some more dip ideas, these are some of our other favorites:
For all Appetizer recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!