Buffalo Chicken Dip – all the flavor of buffalo wings in a creamy, cheesy, simple dip that is perfect for parties and get togethers.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Appetizers are a must at any function we like to host. While we lived in Texas, we made it a tradition to invite all of my hubby’s students over on the First Friday of the month. We’d pick up loads of pizzas and the students would bring appetizers, treats and drinks. It was our favorite thing to do while we lived there, and it was the first time I was introduced to one of my NOW favorite appetizers – Buffalo Chicken Dip. Yes, it’s a dip with all the flavor of buffalo wings and it’s so stinkin’ delicious… and addicting… and amazing in every way. I really love it that much! It can be served with bread pieces or tortilla chips, but the best part is it’s REALLY simple to make and is a great addition to any function, party or get together. We made it for our New Year’s Eve party and it was gone in no time. Everyone loves this warm dip that is so creamy and cheesy. I’m actually salivating right now thing about this delicious recipe.
I think in no time it will become a favorite for you as well, and you’ll love that it’s simple and quick. If you’re a fan of buffalo wings, but don’t want all the work of buffalo wings, then I definitely recommend this recipe. It’s sure to knock your socks off!
Here are some more yummy pics of this Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Add as much or as little bleu cheese as you like.
Making traditional wings is a lot more work than this dip, but if you are looking to make those, we love this recipe. We also have a variety of other wing recipes, including these Teriyaki Wings and these Honey BBQ Wings. All of these appetizers are delicious and always perfect for parties. Having said that, this dip is so quick and simple you may find yourself using this recipe more often than you’d think. 😉
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe:
- 2 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup hot buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1½ cups cheese (divided)
- bleu cheese crumbles
- In a bowl mix chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing and 1 cup of the cheese.. Mix until combined well.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 dish.
- Sprinkle with bleu cheese and ½ cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with bread or tortilla chips.
- This has a nip to it, so for a more mild version, lessen the amount of hot sauce.
- This is great served with bread, chips and veggies.
- Need chicken in a jiffy? We like to use Rotisserie chicken and shred it up.
For more buffalo recipes and dips, check out these favorites:
- Buffalo Chicken French Bread
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!