These easy chewy Christmas Brownie Trees are easy to make and add a festive touch to your holiday table! Kids of all ages will enjoy this tasty treat!
Oh boy, it’s almost holiday time – let the baking begin! Put on your apron, turn on some tunes, sing if you want (I try) and let the fun start. I so enjoy being in the kitchen and making some delightful treats for my family and friends. Are you with me? Of course depending on where you live, it also might be snowing a bit and that really puts me in the mood. It’s a magical time of the year!
We love making festive treats this time of year, so that’s exactly what we did. We made some brownies and turned them in to the cutest Brownie Christmas Tree Treats you ever did see. The kids (and grandkids) love helping with this recipe and it’s one that is perfect for a warm family night in! If you love fudgy brownies that are perfect for Christmas, then you definitely need to try this recipe. It’s guaranteed to be a hit with everyone who tries them.
How to Make Christmas Tree Brownies:
- Bake brownies according to directions on the box.
- After the brownies are baked and cooled, cut into three equal strips.
- Next cut into triangles (I cut off the edges of the outer edges).
- Mix the frosting with the food coloring and place in a small baggie and snip the edge.
- Now it’s time to decorate – Let the kids help too and make their own creations.
I can’t wait for my granddaughter to help make (and eat) these treats!
For more Christmas treats, check out these posts:
Brownie Christmas Trees VIDEO:
Brownie Christmas Tree Treats Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 6 candy canes
Line a 9x9 brownie pan with foil then coat with vegetable spray
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the box and bake as directed
- When done, remove from oven, let cool completely and then lift out
- Cut into three equal strips and then cut triangles
- Cut candy canes into about 2" pieces and place in end of triangle brownie
- Mix ½ can of frosting with green food coloring (about 20-25 drops)
- Place in a small baggie and snip end
- Ice on brownies as shown
- Sprinkle as desired
LOVE these Christmas Tree Brownies!! They would make the perfect addition to a treat plate!
Thanks for sharing with us Deb!
For more recipes by her, head on over to Cooking on the Front Burner!