If you like monkey bread, you’ll LOVE these Monkey Bread Muffins! This recipe is so delicious, covered in cinnamon sugar, and it’s a cinch to put together! All it takes is five ingredients to make this mini monkey bread!!
Mini Monkey Bread
When it comes to baking, there is nothing worse than finding a recipe that looks so scrumptious, but when you read the instructions, you know it’s going to take way too much time! I love to find recipes that don’t steal all of my time away, like today’s tried and true recipe for Easy Monkey Bread Muffins. If you’ve ever had monkey bread (or sticky buns as some people call them), you know how YUMMY they are. These muffins are like bite-sized monkey bread!
Better yet, they’re even faster than making a whole bundt pan of monkey bread, plus they’re made in individual sized portions. These muffins only require ingredients that are usually on hand. I always seem to have a can of Grands Biscuits in my fridge, so I think we’ll be making them more often. They really are delightful and a cinch to put together! Whether you eat them for breakfast, use them as a side dish, or make them for dessert, the cinnamon-sugary goodness will surely knock your socks off!
How to Make Monkey Bread in Muffin Tins:
The biscuits themselves only require FIVE ingredients:
- canned biscuits
- brown sugar
- corn syrup
Just cut the biscuits up into fourths and coat them in butter and corn syrup before dipping them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake for 12 minutes, turn the oven off, and let the muffins sit for a few more minutes to get slightly crispy. We like to top the monkey bread muffins with a glaze (made from powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk) while they’re warm. They taste best warm, with a cold glass of milk, but we’re quite certain they’ll be enjoyed any way you have them. 😉
So much flavor is packed into these muffins that they are sure to be a hit. They’re great for snacks or a weekend morning treat and always disappear in MINUTES!
This recipe is perfectly paired with these other Lil’ Luna recipes:
For more muffin recipes, check out:
- Glazed Donut Muffins
- Lemon Crumb Muffins
- Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- Banana Crumb Muffins
- French Toast Muffins
Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 8 biscuits
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter, then stir in your corn syrup.
- Remove your biscuits from packaging and cut each into 6 pieces. Drop the pieces into the butter mix then dip them in the cinnamon sugar, covering each completely.
- Place four pieces into each cup of a heavily greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes, then turn off oven and let sit for another few minutes. this gives them a little crunch without overcooking them.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before trying to remove from muffin tray.
- Combine all icing ingredients and drizzle all over each muffin. Enjoy!
Adapted from Organizer by Day
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
All the kids LOVED these!! They’ve always been fans of cinnamon/sugar goodies. 😉