Roasted Green Beans are the easiest and most delicious healthy side dish that goes perfect with any dinner. Plus, they’re quick and great for holiday meals too.
Oven Roasted Green Beans
Do you have a hard time coming up with sides for dinner?
As much as I love cheesy potato casseroles, sometimes I just want something simple, quick, and healthy since I’ve already spent a lot of time on the main dish. These Roasted Green Beans are the perfect answer.
Because these Oven Roasted Green Beans are healthy, quick, and require hardly any work – we think they’re the perfect side dish to any meal. They take less than 2 minutes to prep and are ready in 15 minutes. They’re perfectly cooked and the flavor is delicious!
How to Roast Green Beans
You really will be so excited at how easy these green beans are to roast! Oh yeah – and they just take a few simple ingredients, including:
- green beans
- salt & pepper
To make them, place the green beans on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Toss them together a bit to make sure they’re all evenly coated and then pop them in the oven.
After baking at 425 for 10 minutes you give the beans a little toss and cook 5 more minutes until some of the beans start to form brown spots and a bit shriveled.
How long does it take to roast green beans at different temps?
- At 350 degrees – roast green beans for 20 – 25 minutes
- A7 375 degrees – roast green beans for 18 – 22 minutes
- At 400 degrees – roast green beans for 16 – 20 minutes
Can roasted green beans be frozen? These green beans can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-5 days if stored in an air=tight container. You can also freeze them in a covered airtight container or freezer Ziploc bag for up to 1 month.
Can you reheat green beans? Yes, you can. We like to place them back in the oven at 350 for just a few minutes. Or you can microwave until heated through.
For more side dishes, check out:
- Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Green Bean Casserole
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Roasted Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place green beans on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, toss, and bake another 5 minutes until lightly browned. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.