If you love campfire s’mores, but not the hassle of making a fire, I have the perfect treat for you. . . Smores Brownies! These brownies are ooey, gooey, and just tasty as the s’mores you make around the fire. In fact, we liked them even better. Melted chocolate, toasty marshmallows, and graham crackers on top of a fudgy brownie. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Not only are these brownies absolutely decadent and irresistible, they are super simple to make. Just bake up a batch of regular brownies. As soon as you pop them out of the oven, you sprinkle them with chopped up chocolate bars, graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
Then just pop them back in the oven for a few minutes to toast the marshmallows and melt the chocolate. Perfection!
I used my favorite brownie recipe for the base, but you could even use a boxed mix. Either way, these decadent treats are going to be a hit. And unlike s’mores around the fire, you can make these any time of year!
For even more s’mores desserts, check out:
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz Hershey Bar chopped
- 4 graham crackers broken in pieces
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Whisk together melted butter, sugar, and cocoa till smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk till blended. Stir in flour and salt.
- Spread batter in a 9x13" pan that has been lined with foil or parchment paper and sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 350 ° for 30-35 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chopped Hershey bars, graham cracker pieces, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes or till marshmallows are toasted and chocolate is melted.
- Serve warm or cooled.
I can’t wait to try these, Kara!! Thanks so much for sharing! For more great recipes from Kara, head over to Creations by Kara.
For another yummy S’mores dessert, check out: