Create a classic or your own sinfully sweet invention with this S’mores Charcuterie Board spread. These decadent treats are party perfect!
S’mores are ideal for sharing, and make delicious desserts for parties and get-togethers! A S’mores Charcuterie Board is perfectly customizable. Try our classic Charcuterie, After School Charcuterie, or Movie Night Charcuterie for more sharing fun!!
An American Classic
Take your S’mores to the next level! This S’mores Charcuterie Board has all of the classics, plus a few tasty twists for making some delicious s’mores that are sure to require some wet wipes.
Let’s be honest, after I eat a S’more I need to go wash my hands…and face!
This dessert spread is perfect for setting out by the fire in the fall, or snacking on in the kitchen any time of the year! If we are really craving s’mores, we’ll toast some mallows in the oven or on a stove burner, or warm them up in the microwave!
Fill in the S’mores Charcuterie Board with your guilty pleasures and start toasting!
S’mores Charcuterie Board Spread
BOWLS. First place your bowls or small containers spaced apart on the board and then build around the containers with items.
Bowls are helpful for dips or spreads but can hold any item you wish.
FILL IN TREATS. Next, begin to add items to the board in groupings. Keep in mind color to spread the color around.
ENJOY! You can make the board any way you like! Just have fun!
S’mores Dessert Board. Use any large pan, plate, platter, or wooden board that will hold all of your supplies. Second-hand stores are great for finding amazing trays for a good price.
S’mores Board Ingredients
A classic S’more uses graham crackers, a square of chocolate, and a toasted jumbo marshmallow. This fun Dessert Board gives a few other options that can replicate the delicious tastes and textures of the original.
Have fun creating your own s’mores combinations.
- Honey graham crackers. Cinnamon Graham Crackers, chocolate graham crackers, Keebler cookies, Oreos, Girl Scout Cookies, Shortbread Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Teddy Grahams, pretzels
- Square of Hershey’s chocolate bar. white chocolate bars, Andes Mints, Reeses, Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, Cadbury Bars
- Jumbo marshmallows. toasted or untoasted marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, Homemade Marshmallows, gourmet marshmallows, flavored Marshmallows, mini marshmallows
- Extra goodies. strawberries, bananas, apples, blueberries, and raspberries can be dipped or layered to make gourmet s’mores
- Dessert dips and spreads can be used as a dip for any of the different treats or spread on the cracker when building a s’mores sandwich. Some favorites include Nutella, caramel, Oreo Fluff, peanut butter, jam, and Cheesecake Dip.
How to make a traditional s’more
“Now pay attention. First, you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. When the mallow’s flaming, you stick it on the chocolate. Then, you cover it with the other end” Hamilton “Ham” Porter
Toasted marshmallow. Classically, you would wait for a campfire to die down a bit and hold the marshmallow close to the hot embers. Turn the marshmallow until it has an even toast all the way around. If you don’t have hot coals, there are other ways to get golden-toasted mallows:
- Oven. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line the marshmallows in a single layer. Broil them until browned. Flip them over and broil the other side. Watch carefully, because items can quickly go from golden to burnt in a matter of seconds.
- Stove. For electric stoves, wait until the coil is red hot. Gas stoves, wait until the flame is low and constant, and adjust the flame as needed.
- Grill. Use a charcoal or gas grill to toast the marshmallows as you would over a fire.
- Kitchen torch. Take your time for an even toast.
- Chafing fuel. There are several types of indoor fuel canisters that can double as a flame to toast marshmallows.
- Roasting skewers. If roasting over a campfire, use long metal toaster forks or even a straightened metal coat hanger. For indoor roasting, use metal or wooden skewers.
For S’more treats try:
If you can’t get enough of those S’mores flavors, you’ll want to try any of these other tasty treats!
For more marshmallow treats:
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Peppermint Swirl Marshmallows
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Best Rice Krispie Treats
S’mores Charcuterie Board Recipe
- sticks for roasting
- Sterno for fire or a real campfire
- marshmallows any and all sizes
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey's chocolate snack bars
- graham crackers honey or cinnamon
- sliced strawberries
- peanut butter
- caramel sauce
- Teddy Grahams
- fudge striped cookies regular or mini size
- Nutter Butter bites or regular size
- chocolate icing to spread on the graham cracker
- marshmallow fluff to spread on the graham cracker
- chocolate chips
- First place your bowls or small containers spaced apart on the board and then build around the containers with items. Bowls are helpful for dips or spreads but can hold any item you wish.
- Next, begin to add items to the board in groupings. Keep in mind color to spread the color around.
- You can make the board any way you like! Just have fun!