Delicious Strawberries and Cream pudding cookies that are easy and so flavorful! Jello is the perfect addition to this cookie along with white chocolate chips. Everyone loves this cookie!
I LOVE finding new and yummy cookie recipes to try out. I often turn to Pinterest to find some new ones and am amazed at all the cookie concoctions people have made. There was a recipe I recently found on there from Chocolate Chocolate and More. It was for Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies… sounds heavenly, right? I knew I had to give it a try and decided to change it up just a bit and made a Strawberry cookies version. Let me tell ya – pure heaven! The jell-o in the recipe is the perfection addition and makes the cookies so addicting and chewy!
You can obviously use Cherry like the original recipe called for, or even try it with other flavors of jello. White chocolate chips are the best bet to add with these cookies because they also add flavor that isn’t too overpowering on the flavor of jello used. Because we love strawberries so much, we definitely will be making these more often but may need to try the original cherry version as well.
Since fruit is so irresistible in the spring and summer months, this will definitely be our go-to cookie recipe that time of year. As I already mentioned, this strawberry cookies recipe is easy and one the kids can help out with.
For more strawberry treats, check out:
- Strawberry Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake
How to make Strawberry Cookies:
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 TB strawberry jello
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3.5 oz. box white chocolate pudding package instant
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar and jello together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. ENJOY!