This White Chocolate Lasagna is an amazing dessert With a Golden Oreo Crust, cream cheese, layer, white chocolate pudding, whipped cream and white chocolate curls on top – it is sure to be a hit at any function.
Layered desserts always look extra impressive! This white chocolate lasagna is always a favorite, and we even have a lemon version, and a pumpkin version. Everyone loves dessert lasagna!
lasagna – but the dessert kind!
Hi it’s me, Lily.
How has your week been? It’s been really fun for me. Yesterday I got to taste test a new dessert recipe that my mom made! The treat is called White Chocolate Lasagna. It’s the treat that we will be sharing today.
You may wonder why we are calling it lasagna, but it’s mostly because it has layers like a lasagna. In this dessert, there are layers of crushed Golden Oreos, cream cheese, pudding, whipped cream and it’s all topped with white chocolate curls!! You may not want to call it lasagna, but you may want to call it White Chocolate Heaven, because it is really so good!!!
Easy layers made in no time
Actually preparing this layered dessert doesn’t take long at all, but plan ahead because it will need to refrigerate for at least an hour before serving!
CRUST. Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
CREAMY LAYER. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Golden Oreo Crust.
PUDDING LAYER. In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
TOP & SERVE. Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream if you like!). Add white chocolate shavings. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Add: Try adding your favorite fresh berries on top. You can also add some texture with white chocolate chips.
I recommend waiting to add any toppings (besides the last layer of cool whip) before storing. You can store white chocolate lasagna in the fridge, or in the freezer.
- Fridge: Store covered in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
- Freeze: Cover pan with plastic wrap then again with aluminum foil. Label and freeze for about 1 month. Thaw in the fridge.
more oreo lasagna ideas:
We love these layered desserts so much that we want to try more versions. Here are some future ideas…
- Lemon Lasagna – Lemon Oreos crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Lemon Pudding, Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pumpkin Oreos crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Pumpkin Pudding, Whipped Cream
- Smores Lasagna – Graham Cracker Crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Layer, Whipped Cream, Mini Marshmallows
- Mint Lasagna – Mint Oreos Crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Pudding, Whipped Cream, Crushed Oreos
- Birthday Cake Lasagna – Birthday Cake Oreos, Cream cheese layer, vanilla pudding, Whipped Cream, Sprinkles
- Reese’s Lasagna – PB Oreos, Cream Cheese Layer, Chocolate Pudding, Whipped Cream, Chopped Reese’s
So many options! All I know is that this White Chocolate version was sooo good. I can’t wait to make it again. 😀
For more white chocolate desserts, check out:
- White Chocolate Blondies
- White Chocolate Reeses Fudge
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Puppy Chow
- White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge
White Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- 1 package Golden Oreos (14.3 oz package or about 36 cookies)
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip
- 7.8 oz white chocolate instant pudding mix or vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- white chocolate bar to make curls with
- Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Golden Oreo Crust.
- In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Center Cut Cook – go here for a CHOCOLATE version. 😉
Would like to see recipe converted into grams, to make recipe easier.
I am sorry. There are converters online, that you could use, though. I don’t measure by grams.
Hi Kristyn, This seems to be soft and delicious but if you give the measurements in grams, I think it would be more easy to get an exact chocolate lasagna as you did here.Thanks. Matt, Kerala, India.
Thanks for the feedback! There are some online unit converters that can show you the amount from cups to grams. That might be helpful too when trying to make the lasagna.
This is delicious!! I topped mine instead with strawberries and blueberries, and everyone loved it!!
Mmmm that sounds yummy!! And festive for the holiday yesterday too. Thanks for sharing!
Thank for this recipe, I have made this four years straight and everyone loves it!!
You’re welcome! That is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing.
This is delicious. Really good with blueberries on top. Easy to make too. It was a huge hit! It’s also not too rich or heavy. I will definitely make this again.
My 15 year granddaughter made this for a family outing. It was the biggest hit and was gone in minutes. We are now requesting it for Mother’s Day.
How wonderful! That’s awesome she is in the kitchen baking already. So glad the recipe was a hit!
This recipe is soooo good! The Golden Oreo crust puts it over the top with deliciousness! I will make it again and again. My husband couldn’t get enough.
Oh that makes me so happy to hear! I’m so glad you both enjoy the dessert!
I’ve been making variations of this every Holiday season since I first tried it. The whole family LOVES it & threatens to not let me in without it. I don’t take those chances! 😍
See More Comments