Dinner is a great meal, and it’s something I look forward to, but in the summer time I usually want to make something easy and semi-quick. I’m either looking for a good crock pot meal or something simple like quesadillas because it’s hard to want to slave over the oven when you’re hot and tired. I was so excited when my mom decided to try a new chicken recipe that could be thrown together easily and then put in the oven. It’s called Buttery Baked Chicken, and it was a hit with the whole family!
We’re HUGE fans of chicken in our home, and it’s something everyone will eat, so I definitely love a good chicken recipe. If your family likes chicken as well, then you’ll definitely want to try this out!
This recipe bakes for awhile but turns out delicious and another great dinner recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ½ C. flour
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- ½ C. butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- ¼ C. water
- Dip each chicken piece in a bowl filled with about ⅛ of your evaporated milk. Coat well and then roll it in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan and cook the chicken in the melted butter for 1 hour at 350.
- Mix together water, can of soup, and the rest of your evaporated milk.
- After chicken has been baking for 1 hour, turn chicken and pour soup mixture on top. Bake for 30 more minutes until golden brown. Serve as is. Creamy and Delish!!
For more great Baked Chicken recipes, check out these favorites:
For all MAIN DISH recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!