I love me some Italian food. Seriously, it’s one of my favorites, and I usually make something with meat and pasta at least once a week. Usually, the recipes are easy and it’s usually one that the whole family enjoys, so why not – right?
This next recipe is one of those… easy, delicious and loved by the whole family. If you like chicken and pasta too, you will definitely love this Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake.
If you look at the ingredients (heavy cream, panko, butter) you can just tell it’s a good one!
There are a few steps to this mouth-watering recipe, but I promise you won’t regret making it. 😉
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/2 cup panko in melted butter
- In a crock pot drizzled with olive oil, cook chicken for about 3-4 hours on low heat.
- Cook and boil pasta according to box directions.
- In a skillet melt butter. Add whipping cream, whole milk and parmesan cheese and stir. Bring to a simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Toss your chicken into the sauce. Add chicken broth, garlic salt, thyme and oregano. Stir and add salt and pepper to your liking. Once it comes to a simmer, cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
- Place your cooked pasta into a sprayed dishpan and pour the sauce over the top. Sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese and panko.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and the crumbs are toasted. Serve immediately.
Look how creamy and yummy it looks!!!
It’s another great recipe to add to the meal rotation. 🙂
For more great pasta and chicken dishes, be sure to try these other favorites:
For all Main Dish recipes go HERE.
For ALL recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂