If you like creamy, cheesy, white sauce pasta then you’ll absolutely love this Three Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe. Filled with Ricotta, Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese, and is SO easy to throw together! The whole family loves this recipe!!
Ricotta Pasta Bake
My family has a weakness for pasta. My mom makes it all the time back in Arizona, and I make it almost weekly here in Texas. It wasn’t too long ago that my mom tried a new pasta dish that she found on My Recipes. She said they LOVED it, so of course I had to give it a try myself. It was a Three Cheese Pasta Bake recipe, and I knew with 3 different cheeses, it had to be good. Let’s be honest, you can’t go wrong with 3 cheeses!!
This particular recipe has Ricotta, Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese, which happen to be three of my favorites. It’s also extra creamy because of the sour cream and Alfredo sauce. With all of these yummy, creamy, cheesy ingredients, it was no surprise that this recipe really was terrific! My family loved it, and even the kids asked for seconds. Next time we give it a try, I think we’ll add some grilled chicken. Chicken is always a great addition to white sauce pastas.
How to Make this Easy Pasta Bake Recipe:
This recipe is really so simple. The most time consuming part is cooking the pasta! Then you just toss the other ingredients together and throw everything in the oven to bake. Here are the instructions:
- Prepare the ziti pasta according to package directions. Drain, and pour back in your pot.
- In a large bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and sour cream. Add ziti and toss until coated. Spoon half of the pasta into a greased 9×13-inch dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and most of the parsley. Spread evenly over the pasta in the baking dish. Evenly spoon the remaining pasta on top.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and a little fresh Parsley and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
You can always add more Mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much you like. Since there were already 3 cheeses, I figured 1 cup would be enough. 😉 As I mentioned before, I think I’ll add some grilled chicken next time. For those who are obsessed with delicious pasta dishes like we are, then you’ll love this recipe.
Complete the meal by making these other Lil’ Luna recipes:
For more great pasta dishes, check out:
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta
- Kid Friendly Spaghetti
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 1 16 ounce package ziti pasta
- 2 10 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and pour back in your pot.
- In a large bowl, combine alfredo sauce and sour cream. Add ziti and toss until coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta into a greased 9x13-inch dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and most of the parsley. Spread evenly over pasta in the baking dish. Evenly spoon remaining pasta on top.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and little fresh Parsley.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from HERE.