Things have been a little crazy around our house the past month. We’ve been preparing to move to Arizona, and we couldn’t be more excited for the adventure. As we prepare to move I’ve been make sure I have loads of easy, quick dinner recipes on hand. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve been having our fair share of macaroni, cereal and Wendy’s but I think we can only do that for so long. 😉 Having a bunch of simple dinner ideas on hand always help, and today’s recipe for Easy Cheesy Baked Ravioli is one that came to the rescue a few weeks ago.
My family loves pasta (and cheese, of course), so I knew that they would love the recipe. It was so simple to put together and turned out delicious!! Even the hubby and I couldn’t resist grabbing seconds. We’ve always enjoyed Ravioli but love it more as a baked dinner recipe now.
If you would are like me and love having easy, quick dinner recipes on hand, I suggest giving this one a go. It’s delicious and with your favorite pasta sauce, ravioli and plenty of cheesy, you really can’t go wrong!
For more pasta dishes, check out:
How to make Baked Ravioli:
- 20 ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 - 26 oz. jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook ravioli as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- In medium/large pot, mix pasta sauce and basil and cook on medium heat until heated through (about 4-6 minutes). Add cooked ravioli and mix well.
- Pour into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 12 minutes. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.