I love easy recipes! They are my favorite!! They are the ones I rely on almost every day so that I can actually get my husband and kids fed quickly and without a ton of stress. Who’s with me? This next recipe happens to be one of those (thank goodness). I just don’t have a ton of time to do complex and long recipes, but this is one we’ve had a few times in the last month, including on Easter. This baked chicken recipe was a hit with everyone, which means it’s definitely a keeper. We do tend to eat tons of chicken in our home, so if you like chicken too and like an easy recipe, you should definitely give this Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake a try. 🙂
Here are a few process shots to help you make this delicious chicken recipe:
Baked to perfection!
The flavors of chicken, sour cream and a bit of cheese (Swiss and Parmesan) make this recipe oh-so-delicious! I love that it can be thrown in the oven and can be done in an hour. 🙂
For more baked chicken recipes, check out:
Swiss Chicken Bake VIDEO:
Baked Chicken recipe:
Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake Recipe
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
- 6-8 slices swiss cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (Optional)
Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.