I love easy recipes! They are my favorite!! They are the ones I rely on almost every day so that I can actually get my husband and kids fed quickly and without a ton of stress. Who’s with me?
This next recipe happens to be one of those (thank goodness). I just don’t have a ton of time to do complex and long recipes, but this is one we’ve had a few times in the last month, including on Easter. It was a hit with everyone, which means it’s definitely a keeper. We do tend to eat tons of chicken in our home, so if you like chicken too and like an easy recipe, you should definitely give this Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake a try. 🙂
Here are a few process shots to help you make this delicious chicken recipe:
The flavors of chicken, sour cream and a bit of cheese (Swiss and Parmesan) make this recipe oh-so-delicious! I love that it can be thrown in the oven and can be done in an hour. 🙂
For FULL video instructions, check out:
Baked Chicken recipe:
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6-8 Slices Swiss Cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
Another favorite chicken recipe is:
Here are some great side dishes to go with this chicken: