My family has a weakness for pasta. My mom makes it all the time back in Arizona, and I make it almost weekly here in Texas. It wasn’t too long ago that my mom tried a new pasta dish from My Recipes. She said they loved it, so I knew I had to give it a try myself. The recipe was for a Three Cheese Pasta Bake, and I knew with 3 different cheeses, it had to be good (can’t go wrong with 3 cheeses)!! This particular recipe has Ricotta, Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese, which happen to be three of my favorites. Oh yeah, and it has sour cream and Alfredo sauce. Yup – I knew it would be a good one. It was no surprise that this recipe really was terrific! My family loved it, and even the kids asked for seconds. Next time we give it a try, we’ll add some grilled chicken. I know it will be a great addition!!
For those who are obsessed with delicious pasta dishes like we are, then you’ll love this recipe. It’s DELICIOUS!
- 1 16 ounce package ziti pasta
- 2 10 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and pour back in your pot.
- In a large bowl, combine alfredo sauce and sour cream. Add ziti and toss until coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta into a greased 9x13-inch dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and most of the parsley. Spread evenly over pasta in the baking dish. Evenly spoon remaining pasta on top.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and little fresh Parsley.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe from HERE.
Add half the pasta to your 9×13 dish.
Spread cheese and egg mixture over the pasta.
Add the rest of the pasta.
Top with the Mozzarella cheese and the rest of the parsley.
You can always add more Mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much you like. Since there were already 3 cheeses, I figured 1 cup would be enough. 😉
As I mentioned before, I think I’ll add some grilled chicken next time.
For more great pasta dishes, check out:
For all dinner ideas go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!