Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and every bite is loaded with spinach and artichokes. This hot, cheesy dip will be a hit at your next party!
This warm artichoke dip is excellent served with vegetables and crackers — or as a topping for baked potatoes or roasted chicken. For more must make dips try Tamale Pie Dip, Avocado Lime Ranch Dip, and Apple Brickle Dip.
The Easiest, Cheesiest Party Dip!
Artichoke dip is sort of the dip to end all dips, and I come back to this recipe over and over again. It is always a huge hit at our house.
We love the ooey gooey warm cheese filled with savory bits of artichoke. It is perfectly dippable. (We also love spinach artichoke dip which is similar – but with spinach). 😉
Now you can create your own go to party dip at home! It is so easy to make, and is perfect for last minute guests or large gatherings. Just add your favorite chip or cracker and you are good to go.
Add a bit of flair to this classic by throwing in a few sun-dried tomatoes or topping with crisp bacon bits. How ever you serve this classic snack, the bowl is sure to be wiped clean!
How to Make Artichoke Dip
PREP. Preheat the oven to 375°F
MIX. In a medium mixing bowl, add the the cheeses, and chopped artichoke hearts. In a separate bowl, stir together the sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and garlic. Once combined pour it over the mixture of cheese and artichokes. Stir until combined.
Note: If you wish, add the optional sun dried tomato to the bowl and fold them into the mixture.
BAKE. Spread the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes then serve.
Favorite things to dip:
- Tortilla chips
- Toasted baguette slices (crostini)
- Chunks of sourdough or other crusty bread
- Sliced bell peppers
- Cauliflower floret
Making Ahead + Storing
Make ahead: If you want to whip up the dip the day before you certainly can, just don’t bake it. Cover and store it in the fridge. When you are ready to bake it, allow it to come to room temperature before sticking it in the oven. Bake according to recipe directions.
Store Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. If you are only reheating a small amount, then use the microwave.
On the other hand, if you are REHEATING a large amount then heat the oven to 350°F. Bake, mixing it up a bit every few minutes, until warm throughout.
For more Sweet and Savory Dips, try:
Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- 14 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ c sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ c chopped sun dried tomatoes optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the the cheeses, and chopped artichoke hearts.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and garlic. Once combined pour it over the mixture of cheese and artichokes.
- Stir until combined. If you wish, add the optional sun dried tomato to the bowl and fold them into the mixture.
- Spread the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes then serve.