Bacon and cheese quiche makes the perfect hot breakfast to share with a crowd. It’s filling, savory, and full of delicious flavors.
Easy Peasy breakfast Quiche
Not only is this quiche super tasty, but it’s SO easy to make. Especially with a pre-made crust. Just mix, pour, bake and you’ve got a fancy breakfast ready in under an hour! Cannot beat that.
We love to make quiches for weekend brunches with family and friends, baby/wedding showers, and all the holidays! You can use leftover meat/veggies you had from holiday dinners to throw into the quiche.
The combination of bacon, cheese, and that buttery crust is perfection. I could eat this quiche every day for breakfast and never get sick of it. I never say no to quiche.
quiche dish tips
Pick a pie dish that is more flat than deep. Deep pie dishes are harder to cook all the way through. Place your pie crust into the dish, fold over any excess crust, and crimp the edges.
To crimp a pie crust, use your index finger of one hand to push the inner edge out while pinching the outer edge in with the thumb and index finger of the other hand.
You can also BLIND BAKE the pie crust for a few minutes if you’d like to make sure the bottom gets baked.
How to Make bacon cheese Quiche
After you’ve prepared your crush and crimped the edges, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add the bacon and cheeses directly to the bottom of the pie crust. In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Then pour this mixture over the bacon and cheese.
Bake the quiche in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until a knife, inserted in the center, comes out clean. Let set for 5-10 minutes before cutting into it and serving.
Make It Ahead
If you want to make it ahead of time, simple freeze the uncooked quiche until ready to bake and serve. Slide the quiche into a freezer safe bag that is airtight. Freeze for up to one month in advance.
When you’re ready to bake it, remove from the freezer and let it thaw a bit. Then bake as directed.
Leave any leftover quiche in the baking pan, cover it with foil, and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This bacon and cheese quiche is sure to be a hit at your next brunch!
For more savory breakfast recipes, try:
- Breakfast Pie
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Pizza
- Breakfast Enchilada Casserole
Bacon and Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 1 pie crust softened as directed on the box
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Using a shallow-sided 9" inch glass pie plate, place the softened pie crust inside and crimp the edges. We double-folded the edges of the crust and then crimped.
- Add the bacon and cheese to the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper, then pour over the bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife, inserted in the center, comes out clean. Let set for 5-10 minutes before cutting.