We are Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie from
and we are so excited to be visiting today.
What makes an great inexpensive gift idea even better than it already is?
When that gift involves treats!! And caramel apples are the perfect treat for this time of year.
• Gift Bag
• Toppings: We used peanuts, Heath Bars, mini M&M’s
• Bamboo Lollipop Sticks
• Patterned Paper
• Caramel Apple Kit
• Print out tag and back with cardstock (we backed ours with a scallop frame we cut using the Silhouette) Then adhere to the front of your bag
• Cut 1″ by 4″ strips of patterned paper and fold around the tops of the Bamboo Sticks to make flags
• Place them in a baggie and staple on a patterned paper topper
• Wrap patterned paper around the mini M&M’s too
• Place some paper shred inside your bag before adding all of the goodies and tie on some twine for an extra touch of cuteness
Thanks for having us today Kristyn!!
I LOVE this idea!! Who doesn’t love Caramel Apples?!
Thank you Jen, Jamie, and Jodie!! I love EVERYTHING you guys create. 🙂
If you haven’t been to
Eighteen25 before, you’re missing out. These ladies are beyond talented!
For more simple and cute food gift ideas to give this holiday season, check out:
Homemade Caramel with Free Tags
Christmas Pop Bottle Gift Set
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter . 🙂
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Periscope .