Deliciously festive Eggnog Milkshakes are a quick 5 minute holiday drink that the whole family will enjoy!
Deliciously Festive Drink
I look forward to so many things this time of year. One of those things is fun family traditions!! During these months, we love to do service, visit Santa, bake all sorts of goodies, and watch every Christmas movie!
We truly love creating memories as a family, especially while enjoying some holiday treats. One of the treats we love to make are yummy drinks. There are just so many beverage recipes we love to make and enjoy during the holidays, and I’m happy to report we found a new one we love – Eggnog Milkshakes!!
The new, delicious and festive drink was definitely a hit and was so easy to make. Even the kids helped out. The recipe calls for 3 ingredients, but you can add whipped cream and crushed gingersnaps to make it even better!
Just blend and enjoy!
BELND. Add ice cream, eggnog and cinnamon to a blender and mix until smooth.
SERVE. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed gingersnaps. ENJOY!
Tips + Storing Info
- Ice Cream: Use softened ice cream, not melted and not super hard.
- Drinking Glass: Chill your glasses before pouring your shake in.
- Consistency: Make it thinner by adding more milk, make it thicker by adding more ice cream.
- Homemade Eggnog: If you make homemade eggnog and need to use it up, this is a great way!
- Eggnog Ice Cream: If you happen to see any eggnog ice cream you can also use that and pair it with whole milk.
STORE leftover shake into a freezer Ziploc or container. It should last for up to 2 months. Allow it to thaw a bit before putting it back into the blender, or you can simply eat it with a spoon. Another idea is pour the leftover shake into a popsicle mold for a fun treat.
For more Favorite Shakes, try:
Eggnog Milkshake Recipe
- 3-4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Horizon Organic Eggnog
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 gingersnaps crushed
- whipped cream
- Add ice cream, eggnog and cinnamon to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed gingersnaps. ENJOY!