This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Frozen Strawberry Dessert is cool, creamy, and delicious. Topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries, it’s the perfect summery treat!
This recipe has the same cold and fruity vibes as our No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping (and similar ingredients, too), but it’s frozen like our Frozen Peanut Butter Pie. It’s a delicious summer dessert!
Cool, Creamy Strawberry Dessert
Do you like making cool, summer treats?? I sure do!
This strawberry dessert with graham cracker crust happens to be one of those delicious dessert recipes full of sweetness! It takes some time to freeze, but doesn’t take long to put together.
The recipe has some of my favorite ingredients, including strawberries, orange juice, cream cheese, and whipping cream. And with a Graham Cracker Crust, it makes it even better!
Made in minutes
This Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe whips up in minutes, but does take time to freeze! Be sure to plan ahead because this strawberry-pie is worth it!
CRUST. Add graham cracker crumbs to a spring form pan. Add melted butter and stir together until well combined and press evenly into the bottom and up the sides. Put it in the freezer while making the rest of this recipe.
STRAWBERRY FILLING. Blend strawberries, sugar, and orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
With a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and strawberry mixture. Pour over the graham cracker layer and cover with plastic wrap.
FREEZE. Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until firm. Serve cold, topped with Whipped Cream.
The recipe calls for unsweetened whipped cream which can be made using 2 cups of heavy cream. It also calls for whipped cream which means a sweetened cream like Cool Whip.
How to make whipped cream. Pour 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the cream at medium to medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
Check for stiff peaks by lifting the beater out of the cream. A peak should form.
- If the peak melts back into the cream, keep whipping it.
- If the peak holds its shape, it is ready to use.
It is important to get the right consistency, under whipped cream will be too runny and overwhipped cream will create butter.
This recipe is amazing as it is, but sometimes it’s fun to try a few additions or variations! I suggest:
- Replace the strawberries with other berries such as blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries, or use pears or peaches.
- Prepare it with your favorite fruit juice.
- Top with pink sprinkles or a drizzle of White Chocolate.
- Top with some Chocolate-Dipped Whole Strawberries.
- Use a 9-inch spring form pan or a 10-inch pan.
Make ahead of time. Make this cold strawberry dessert up to 2 weeks in advance! I recommend making it closer to the date it will be served because it is always best eaten 1-2 days after it is made, but can be stored longer.
STORE. Keep it in the freezer wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and foil. When ready to serve, let it stand at room temperature for a few minutes until just soft enough to slice.
Add any toppings right before serving. Keep leftovers stored the same way.
For other crust options, try pretzels, any kind of cookie (Oreos, Chips ahoy), or crushed nuts.
Fresh strawberries are always best in my opinion. Frozen fruit may be used, just let them thaw enough to blend with the other ingredients.
For more cold treats, try:
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Easy Berry Icebox Cake
- Angel Food Cake Ice Cream Cake
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
- Dole Whip
Frozen Strawberry Dessert Recipe
- Add graham crackers crumbs to a spring form pan, add melted butter and stir together until well combined. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides. Put in the freezer while making the rest of this recipe.
- Blend strawberries, sugar, and orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- With a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped heavy whipping cream cream and strawberry mixture. Pour over your graham crust and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve cold, topped with whipped cream (cool whip).
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.